Talk me off or “over” the ledge (Silver Sky)

hubbdub

I need help! Seeing the New maple neck silver sky has driven me quite mad, and the new midnight rose color is something coming straight from my dreams. I know mentioning other brands is a no-go here but I’m debating selling my Xotic XSC to feed the urge.

Someone please talk some sense into me and let me know I’m not going crazy lol!

Wonder why they went with a satin on the maple necks instead of nitro. I know satin feels smoother but nitro is true vintage. I like my SS nitro neck. That’s what drew me in towards it.

Wonder why they went with a satin on the maple necks instead of nitro. I know satin feels smoother but nitro is true vintage. I like my SS nitro neck. That’s what drew me in towards it.
Maybe it's satin nitro? I love the regular nitro on my silver sky too. The Nebula has a Nitro finish on the body I heard. Paul said it was difficult to do on that finish. I wonder if they will all switch to nitro in the future?

I’m also in (IN!!!) for a midnight rose with maple!!

giphy.gif

I need help! Seeing the New maple neck silver sky has driven me quite mad, and the new midnight rose color is something coming straight from my dreams. I know mentioning other brands is a no-go here but I’m debating selling my Xotic XSC to feed the urge.

Someone please talk some sense into me and let me know I’m not going crazy lol!
I sold my XSC to get the SS. Loved the roasted maple on the Xotic, but the neck profile was almost a U. I didn’t care for it. Silver Sky was much better feeling, and sounding. I also pre-ordered a Midnight Rose.

I say, do it!

I sold my XSC to get the SS. Loved the roasted maple on the Xotic, but the neck profile was almost a U. I didn’t care for it. Silver Sky was much better feeling, and sounding. I also pre-ordered a Midnight Rose.

I say, do it!

You just put the nail in the coffin! I agree here, love the look of the neck, but can’t say it was my favorite profile.

I say, do it!
Giving the ss another go?
I dig the new maple necks too!

Finish answers here, Bryan to rescue. I love hearing him talk about the guitars, such a great ambassador for the company.

I’m guessing there’s one less Dragon now that Lee has done a runner!

I’ve got no worthwhile advice on this topic. Hence my previous thread on it.

I can’t help you.

I need help myself.

“Look into my eyes, not around the eyes and you’re under!”:p

Back