Talented PRS forum member creations! Check it out!

Thanks for sharing !
Fun fact: so far, I've stained more buttons for Andy's guitars than I have for my own guitars.

Note: I only have only one set of tuner buttons left at the moment that I'm reserving for a PRS coming (back) my way. But I've ordered multiple sets for future ones that I should be getting in 3-4 weeks.

Thanks for sharing !
Fun fact: so far, I've stained more buttons for Andy's guitars than I have for my own guitars.

Note: I only have only one set of tuner buttons left at the moment that I'm reserving for a PRS coming (back) my way. But I've ordered multiple sets for future ones that I should be getting in 3-4 weeks.

I want to get on the wait list. Let me know what I need to do. I just received a 2021 McCarty 594 Hollowbody II with Flamed Maple One Piece top in Jade Green. Would absolutely LOVE to have tuning buttons, truss rod cover and vol/tone nobs that match.

This book matched TRC is cool. I’m not usually (there are exceptions) a big fan of one piece tops, so it only makes sense I would like this TRC. Great work docteur.

Andrew, it would be good to see before and after headstock shots to see how this cool work improved the aesthetics.

This one is the LTD MEV, I would have done the same to mine had not sold it. I usually want some contrast on the headstock/buttons instead of the all rosewood appointment of the PS MEV:
yzs9O6Y.jpg

Back