Take Me To the River

DougGuitar

You know when you can't get a song out of your head? I went for a bike ride in the pouring Vancouver rain and went along a trail by a raging river about to overflow its banks. Next thing I know, Al Green pops into my head "Take Me to the River". Two hours later I STILL can't get it out of my head. Could be worse-like say a MacDonalds commercial! o_O:rolleyes:

You know when you can't get a song out of your head? I went for a bike ride in the pouring Vancouver rain and went along a trail by a raging river about to overflow its banks. Next thing I know, Al Green pops into my head "Take Me to the River". Two hours later I STILL can't get it out of my head. Could be worse-like say a MacDonalds commercial! o_O:rolleyes:

This is why I wear headphones on the bike trail. Two hours alone w/the voices in my head is not a good thing. And, inevitably, it would be two hours of a line or two from one of the last songs I heard driving to the trail.

It's your subconscious telling you to buy a River Blue PRS.

prs-archive-electric-guitar-prs-paul-reed-smith-35th-anniversary-custom-24-10-top-river-blue-8384-14735960703087.jpg

Where did you go?

Happens to me all the time on the bike. Street signs are the most likely trigger. On some rides I can subconsciously put together a complete set list. On some occasions Amy shows up on a group ride. The song runs through my head for the entirety of the ride.

There are just some songs that are like that ... .My Fiddle teacher was over for a lesson and I told her of such a song ..she didn't think I was real so I put it on ... a few days later she texted me ... "I STILL can't get that damn song out of my head"

Happens to me all the time on the bike. Street signs are the most likely trigger. On some rides I can subconsciously put together a complete set list. On some occasions Amy shows up on a group ride. The song runs through my head for the entirety of the ride.

Is that Amy by Pure Prairie League?

More like "Take Me To The Atmospheric River" around here lately.

Back