T-shirt design poll

What’s the best t-shirt design/configuration?

• Total voters
Always use a Hard Rock Cafe shirt I got in Anaheim as a reference for the best one ever...small image in the front, large different one on back. 11Top got same one at the same time (yes, that is sweet, isn’t it?). It’s also the softest, most comfortable tee shirt I’ve ever owned, so I vote for softness, too!

Always use a Hard Rock Cafe shirt I got in Anaheim as a reference for the best one ever...small image in the front, large different one on back. 11Top got same one at the same time (yes, that is sweet, isn’t it?). It’s also the softest, most comfortable tee shirt I’ve ever owned, so I vote for softness, too!

T bros!

If I've gotta have an image, I like little on the front, large in back, as 11Top does.

But I mainly like a plain black T-shirt. Of all vendors, Banana Republic makes an absolutely great black one with their supima cotton, and it's really well done, with a taped neck and the cotton has to be felt to be believed.

No logo, no nothin'. That's my preference.

We don't need to advertise our preferences on our clothing, we're more subtle than that, aren't we, folks?

"Not really."

"OK, then. I guess I'm more subtle than that."

"You're just boring."

"Not. To. Me." ;)

"You wear a black T and jeans every damn day. For 20 years!!"

"Yes. It's the only thing I'm consistent about, besides PRS musical gear."

Check out the dude (from 6 years ago) on the right in the front.

I vote for anything @jfb designed.

Still rock my "Covid...In Sickness and Health" Tees very often. (Last night, actually!!!)

YBshHgi.jpg

Back