T-shirt design poll

What’s the best t-shirt design/configuration?

• Total voters
Of all the PRS shirts I have, the “legendary, rules of tone” shirt is by far my favorite. probably the most comfortable shirt I’ve ever owned. (that’s why I have 4 of them)

I vote for anything @jfb designed.

YBshHgi.jpg

Last edited:
I designed some guitar tees awhile back, and ended up with large “money shot” art on back and builder logo on pocket for front. Went over well, and folks seemed to dig the front pocket for money, picks etc. A bit more coin per unit. Just a thought. :)

I live in concert t-shirts - it's just kinda my thing, and I'm self employed, so why not. I voted for different image front and back, because my favorites have a big image on front, and something (preferably the tour dates) on back. For something like a PRS shirt, I'd prefer large front image, and back or not - I also tend to wear layers a lot, so I always pass on shirts with only a small image on front and the main image on the back, because the back image will be covered up a good deal of the time.

Yep, voted small front/large back but the front only ones are also cool. And the back ones… I guess I like most of them. What I don’t like is large, completely unbreathable images on either side, but especially the front… instant sweat factory. Those stay in the closet or go to Goodwill! Otherwise, I like most t-types. Even my SG has T-Tops in it :)

I am also a concert shirt guy, most of the time. I want something on the front, and the back. Could be small on the front, as long as it's something.

Small on the front, big on the back describes me perfectly.

But for shirts, I like big images on both for my concert shirts (and preferably dates on the back). Other shirts, usually just a front image.

If I've gotta have an image, I like little on the front, large in back, as 11Top does.

But I mainly like a plain black T-shirt. Of all vendors, Banana Republic makes an absolutely great black one with their supima cotton, and it's really well done, with a taped neck and the cotton has to be felt to be believed.

No logo, no nothin'. That's my preference.

We don't need to advertise our preferences on our clothing, we're more subtle than that, aren't we, folks?

"Not really."

"OK, then. I guess I'm more subtle than that."

"You're just boring."

"Not. To. Me." ;)

"You wear a black T and jeans every damn day. For 20 years!!"

"Yes. It's the only thing I'm consistent about, besides PRS musical gear."

Last edited:
Small logo front and large logo on the back.
Or I guess I should say Mullet style
All business in the front and party in the back

Back