Switch tips...

Opunaesala

Does anyone know where I could find an ebony 3 way switch tip that would fit a PRS SE Tremonti Custom? Tone Ninja has some, but they all seem to be based on US measurements, not metric ones, and I am having a heck of a time finding one that would fit my SE.

I'm currently replacing most plastic components with ebony ones. I've succeeded with knobs, tuner buttons, and a truss rod cover (initialed by the man himself) so far. Pickup rings are likely next. Back plates might get a pass because Tremonti signed one of them for me as well.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows of one!

Last edited:
If you’re going as far as replacing all the plastic with wood stuff, and considering how much that stuff costs... I’d say replacing the import toggle with something like a Switchctaft would be a worthy addition.

That way you can order the US tip and have a higher quality switch. The switch will eventually die anyway so may as well head that one off at the pass.

If you’re going as far as replacing all the plastic with wood stuff, and considering how much that stuff costs... I’d say replacing the import toggle with something like a Switchctaft would be a worthy addition.

That way you can order the US tip and have a higher quality switch. The switch will eventually die anyway so may as well head that one off at the pass.
Solid idea, thanks!

Back