Sweetwater Wish List Warning...

n24re

Enjoying the ride...
...just a tip for you guys. Never put a guitar on your wishlist at Sweetwater that is out of stock....

...cause when it shows up they CALL YOU!

....you recognize the number and you try not to answer but your wife asks who it is!

...she then forces you to answer and hears the entire conversation over Bluetooth.

....then amazingly she says yes and in following Dr Joseph's first 3 rules....

1. Never go into debt for a hobby/pastime; never.
2. Never use money that is needed for living expenses; never.
3. If you want it and can afford it, buy it.

http://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/gear-math-quiz.22070/

This ends up in route to your house!

33097502452_74e58d1cb1_c.jpg

I had a package from sweetwater show up at my door today. My wife was the one that brought it in the house. "What did you get from Sweetwater???" Sensing the danger, I replied "Nothing exciting, just picks and strings, honey."

Sadly, I was telling the truth.

I think yours will be better when it shows up!

Thank goodness it's not.a hobby/pastime for me, so there are no rules. :)

Sweet guitar! What model is it?

I had a package from sweetwater show up at my door today. My wife was the one that brought it in the house. "What did you get from Sweetwater???" Sensing the danger, I replied "Nothing exciting, just picks and strings, honey."

Sadly, I was telling the truth.

I think yours will be better when it shows up!

This is why I get everything delivered to Bodia's house.

[QUOTE="n24re, post: 313076, member: 7848
....then amazingly she says yes and in following Dr Joseph's first 3 rules....

1. Never go into debt for a hobby/pastime; never.
2. Never use money that is needed for living expenses; never.
3. If you want it and can afford it, buy it.

[/QUOTE]
Looks like you also have accomplished #6 as well!

We have got to get together and play again. Between us there are about a half dozen new PRS guitars and two PRS amps for the other to try out!

Great guitar!! I love the color and the top. Great choice, and glad you jumped on it!! Congrats!

Kevin

Very nice!!! You should give your wife the candy.
I'm going to email my rep, ask them to stop sending that one that I can't eat. They always throw one that I can't eat -- what is that one that will remove your fillings? I left it at work (as a warning), so I can't look.

I'm going to email my rep, ask them to stop sending that one that I can't eat. They always throw one that I can't eat -- what is that one that will remove your fillings? I left it at work (as a warning), so I can't look.
Bit O Honey? I actually like that one. :rolleyes:

Bit O Honey? I actually like that one. :rolleyes:
Yup, that's the one. Sure, it tastes good, but it attaches itself to any filling you have, doesn't matter where, and when you try to pry it from your teeth, the filing goes with it. He always sticks one in my case candy pack.

Back