Sweetwater Gearfest 2018

I can see where that would be an issue. Especially the peeing thing at the end. :D

Farrah was the "stun gun" of that decade though, to many. When one of the most beautiful women ever (Jaclyn) is on a TV show, and isn't the prettiest woman on the show... you know you've got a drop dead knockout. Back then, Farrah was jaw droppingly beautiful. And, she came on the scene with I was a teenager, so... ;)

I scored a bunch of ads for Lincoln-Mercury back in the 90s that featured Kate Jackson. It was kind of hard to concentrate on the music.

I scored a bunch of ads for Lincoln-Mercury back in the 90s that featured Kate Jackson. It was kind of hard to concentrate on the music.
Another one of those "hard to believe" items, but can you imagine having her on your show and she's not only not the hottest woman, shes a relatively distant THIRD? Seems hard to believe. But true. She was in upper echelon elite company though.

Is he a sales rep? If so, PM me his info. I've been wanting to start an "account" with them for a while now.

Oh man... you blew it! LOL

I saw Farrah Fawcett back in 1984:
Farrah: "HI!"
Me; urhhss (with a slight drool)
Farrah: "how are you?"
Me: "ruarahhar" (more drool)
Farrah: "well ok, it was nice to talk to you."
Me: "UUUUrrrr" (lots of drool, fast breathing, had already broken out in a sweat, and peed a little in my pants)

I got the feeling she was used to it, because she smiled very sweetly as she walked away. I, however, have been scarred for life. I mean, I missed my big chance!

Perhaps you'll get a second chance. I never did. :(

That’s how I felt when I met Joey Lauren Adams. I did keep it together a little better than that. At least I think I did. Julie Newmar, not quite as much.

Another one of those "hard to believe" items, but can you imagine having her on your show and she's not only not the hottest woman, shes a relatively distant THIRD? Seems hard to believe. But true. She was in upper echelon elite company though.

I figure it this way: they were all awesome then, and the surviving two are still pretty nice looking women, even though they’re actually older than I am (how on earth is anyone older than me?). I’d still want to hang out with them.

Though only platonically, of course. :rolleyes:

I put the above sentence in just in case my wife or daughters stumbled on this post. :)

I figure it this way: they were all awesome then, and the surviving two are still pretty nice looking women, even though they’re actually older than I am (how on earth is anyone older than me?). I’d still want to hang out with them.

Though only platonically, of course. :rolleyes:

I put the above sentence in just in case my wife or daughters stumbled on this post. :)

Ah the get out clause!;)

I always had a thing for her. Especially the "Scarecrow and Mrs King" version.

Back