Sweetwater Gearfest 2018

11top

Cousin Eddie's cousin
So, Boogie and I felt we should start the trip with a good nutritious breakfast:

Once there, we heard some amazing gristle music:

Then we learned all about building a custom guitar from some talented luthiers:

Finally, I was accosted by this wild man who said, “You either order another private stock or I will have you bumbershooted!”

Last edited:
So, Boogie and I felt we should start the trip with a good nutritious breakfast:

Finally, I was accosted by this wild man who said, “You either order another private stock or I will have you bumbershooted:

It’s a good thing that guy’s badge was turned around so we couldn’t identify him.

Bodia, only you get the special sauce.

Excellent!

If Indiana was a little closer, or if Sweetwater's Gearfest was closer in date to Experience, I might make it one day...
My BIL and family live in IL, close to IN border. Maybe next year I will co-ordinate "family visit" near a certain weekend in late June...

Aww.... I <3 you man! That'll get you a reprise from the Santana peer pressure. Heck, I may even let you borrow one!
Too kind. o_O:D

There was a smokin’ deal yesterday on a Santana Retro but I just couldnt bond with the color scheme. I thought 11Top was going to buy it, for a minute. But then he came around and had that PS glint in his eye. I had to step back before I got infected...or pressured by Paul. :eek:

Too kind. o_O:D

There was a smokin’ deal yesterday on a Santana Retro but I just couldnt bond with the color scheme. I thought 11Top was going to buy it, for a minute. But then he came around and had that PS glint in his eye. I had to step back before I got infected...or pressured by Paul. :eek:

There were some bargains to be had for sure. That Santana had a nice trampas green flame top and sold for a nice price. SW had some really nice PRS models in the sale tent.

Last edited:
I bought a 2000 watt FRFR-112 Headrush monitor and Line 6 wireless that Boogie convinced me I needed. They have really outstanding buys on the bargain table.
Congrats on your new purchases!

I have been trying to get a hold of my Sweetwater rep for the last 2 days and very uncharacteristically, he has not responded. Now I realize why. I forgot all about Gearfest.

Back