Sweet Home Alabama!!!!!

Jet Whitey

Now this is an AWESOME thing to come home from work to!!!! Thank You Zilmo....They all arrived safe and sound!!! Just a couple more and I am complete!!!!
you_rock.gif

Boxes-1.jpg

I like Huntsville a lot. Fall is such a beautiful time to be there and the drive Northwest out of the city is really beautiful.

I could spend days driving around those Tennessee hills. Making open mic night in Nashville is a short drive too.

Make sure you hit Wintzells Oyster House, Toddsworth!

for crying out loud, your killing me, whats in the boxes already! wheres the pics lol?

for crying out loud, your killing me, whats in the boxes already! wheres the pics lol?

PTC/Paul Miles Relic'd DGT with 1985 spec'd 1 piece Mann-Made unplated bridge...It's the SH*T!!!!

IMG_2341.jpg

"The Mistake" 1-OFF Jet White Starla Stoptail...P-90 in the neck, 59/09 uncovered in the bridge..

IMG_2253.jpg

1994 Standard 24 Metalized by "Paint Guy" Repop T&B's and original Sweetswitch....Amazing guitar!!

IMG_1440.jpg

Matching 20th and 25th Anniversary Singlecut and SC-245. both 1-OFF Artist guitars in Jet White with natural backs. The 20th has 20th anniversary birds and a brazilian board...uncovered # 7 pickups. The 25th has gold covered DGT pickups ......Killer guitars that are unreal sounding live!!!

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

1-OFF Jet White SCJ....with a rare set of "Paul's 28" gold covered 57/08's......BadASS!!!!

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

I have a few more on their way.....lol

Last edited:
Very nice collection. You must have moved recently and had them delivered...either that your credit card is much bigger then mine LOL

PTC/Paul Miles Relic'd DGT with 1985 spec'd 1 piece Mann-Made unplated bridge...It's the SH*T!!!
Todd. Your bridge is actually a 1-piece 1980-spec. When I had them made, the idea was to make the 1980 West Street a more complete reissue.

The 1980 bridges were actually 2-pieces. After discussing it at length with John, it was decided that 1-piece was the way to go even though it wasn't a perfect reproduction of the original.

5 were ordered by BaM members and John only made 7.

Todd. Your bridge is actually a 1-piece 1980-spec. When I had them made, the idea was to make the 1980 West Street a more complete reissue.

The 1980 bridges were actually 2-pieces. After discussing it at length with John, it was decided that 1-piece was the way to go even though it wasn't a perfect reproduction of the original.

5 were ordered by BaM members and John only made 7.

I had offered that bridge to Howie, but he wasn't interested. So when Whitey started the DGT Relic project, we decided to utilize it there.

I had offered that bridge to Howie, but he wasn't interested. So when Whitey started the DGT Relic project, we decided to utilize it there.

I'd say the result was a success! Paul Miles sure knocked that guitar out of the park. You bought two of these bridges, didn't you?

I'll post a photo of them being made when I get home - or tomorrow morning.

Todd, glad the family is back together. I hope you are settling in well and that you like the new surroundings.

Last edited:
Back