SURPRISE! SURPRISE! My tiny PRS family just grew by one!

Brother, I can’t say anything to make it better. You want me to jump on a flight and “throat punch” the sucker who tried to pull a fast one on my BFASM.

Actually, better idea, just set M on them!

That sucks big hairy meatballs.

Hope you get it sorted quick.

booo!

also do you live at the old folks home or the golf plantation?

It’s an old golf folks plantation. I know, I’ve “Google earthed” him.

Yep, for those of you I’ve sent things to, I’ve stalked you too.;)

Brother, I can’t say anything to make it better. You want me to jump on a flight and “throat punch” the sucker who tried to pull a fast one on my BFASM.

Actually, better idea, just set M on them!

That sucks big hairy meatballs.

Hope you get it sorted quick.

It’s an old golf folks plantation. I know, I’ve “Google earthed” him.

Yep, for those of you I’ve sent things to, I’ve stalked you too.;)
Thanks my brother. It’s all good M is about to call them just to drop some ginger fury on em. It’s a fate worse than death. Almost feel sorry for them…Naa, that’s a lie, no I don’t. ;)

Damn, Scott - absolute total bummer. I haven't commented on this thread till now, was waiting till I saw pics. I'm a huge S2 594 fan, and I was so pumped for you getting an unexpected gift like this from your GG. Yes, I hope you get this sorted out to your satisfaction, but I also hope you burn the seller with some scathing on-line reviews.

Damn, Scott - absolute total bummer. I haven't commented on this thread till now, was waiting till I saw pics. I'm a huge S2 594 fan, and I was so pumped for you getting an unexpected gift like this from your GG. Yes, I hope you get this sorted out to your satisfaction, but I also hope you burn the seller with some scathing on-line reviews.

Yeah it really is a bummer. Thanks buddy. I think the surprise part turning into this made it sting a bit worse than had I just bought it myself. You better believe I’m going to allot some time this afternoon to put them on blast!

MF’ers!:mad:
Sorry, bro. I feel for ya.
Ironically MF are the initials in their name. Like I said, poor thing didn’t know any better. I’ve never done business with them because of some of the nightmare stories I’ve heard. And at least in this case, all the stories became real and verified by me. So if you’re drunk and shopping for gear one night have a drinking buddy to yank the power to your computer if you accidentally graze their website. ;)

Ironically MF are the initials in their name. Like I said, poor thing didn’t know any better. I’ve never done business with them because of some of the nightmare stories I’ve heard. And at least in this case, all the stories became real and verified by me. So if you’re drunk and shopping for gear one night have a drinking buddy to yank the power to your computer if you accidentally graze their website. ;)
Feeling bad for you mate. But thanks for letting me know who did this to you.

MF is a subsidiary of GC. I've purchased plenty of gear from GC and never had a problem. Matter of fact, I ordered my Thinline from them and it came in perfect. Maybe you should notify someone up the chain of command at GC to let them know their oversight of MF needs to increase.

MF is a subsidiary of GC. I've purchased plenty of gear from GC and never had a problem. Matter of fact, I ordered my Thinline from them and it came in perfect. Maybe you should notify someone up the chain of command at GC to let them know their oversight of MF needs to increase.

Yeah, to add insult to injury, I had to get more harsh with guy than I usually do. They were insisting on me paying for return shipping! The killing blow is I have to wait a week for them to get my return, then seven to ten days after they receive the guitar to process my refund.

I’m doing my do diligence to see how far I can go up the food chain before I get in touch with somebody with at least a little horsepower, that can at least be made aware of the fraudulent practice. The guy I just talked to explained that if inventory in the warehouse is zero they pull from GCs inventory. Then proceeds to tell me it was probably a floor model and they just grabbed a PRS bag and shipped it.

So basically they sold me a floor model for the full price as new, didn’t tell me before, during or after taking my money and then make me blow a fuse just for them to pay the return shipping just because of their shady and or incompetent business practices.

Thanks for letting me vent guys. Bright side. I get to go guitar shopping again! So there is they!

If there’s one thing that boils my p!ss, it’s things like this!

Stay frosty brother. Get your money and run.

Karma will hopefully result in you finding “the one”.
Same brother!

Oh I’m cooled down a bit now. Well at least my ears aren’t as red as they were. The GG says I literally look like an emoji about to have steam come out of my ears when I get really pissed. :)

Again, it’s definitely a 1st world problem. I mean I have great guitars to play so I’m lucky. I was more disappointed that the special thing she did for me fell apart thanks to those a$$hats but, it’s all good f’d my day up a little but I just jammed on Big Momma so I’m feeling much better now.;)

Well that and I got my mind right and it made everything better.:cool::p

Last edited:
Yeah, to add insult to injury, I had to get more harsh with guy than I usually do. They were insisting on me paying for return shipping! The killing blow is I have to wait a week for them to get my return, then seven to ten days after they receive the guitar to process my refund.

I’m doing my do diligence to see how far I can go up the food chain before I get in touch with somebody with at least a little horsepower, that can at least be made aware of the fraudulent practice. The guy I just talked to explained that if inventory in the warehouse is zero they pull from GCs inventory. Then proceeds to tell me it was probably a floor model and they just grabbed a PRS bag and shipped it.

So basically they sold me a floor model for the full price as new, didn’t tell me before, during or after taking my money and then make me blow a fuse just for them to pay the return shipping just because of their shady and or incompetent business practices.

Thanks for letting me vent guys. Bright side. I get to go guitar shopping again! So there is they!
Sometimes you just gotta be "a customer".
Job well done mate!

Back