Supertramp

Discussion in 'Artists & Music' started by Moose6, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Moose6

Moose6 New Member

I just recently heard Goodbye Stranger by Supertramp on XM Radio. I can't get that song out of my head. It is very catchy and has really good keyboard phrasing underneath the melody of the song. I keep playing it over and over on YouTube. I have a feeling that Supertramp may fall into the underrated category of bands. What do you think?

[email protected] likes this.
  2. 11top

11top Cousin Eddie's cousin

I like Supertramp. I prefer the guy’s voice who sang “Bloody Well Right” though.

3. Dusty Chalk

Dusty Chalk alberngruppenführer

Crime of the Century is a perfect album, and Breakfast in America and Even in the Quietest Moments are pretty fantastic too. I especially like "Rudy". "Give a Little Bit" has been used to good effect in a recent Amazon commercial.

4. Wakester

Wakester Class Clown

A most excellent band that goes largely forgotten. I think when Roger Hodgson left in the 88 that their popularity took a huge hit that left followers reeling. I enjoy all their stuff and can find them in regular rotation on my 41 hour 39 minute playlist.