Super Eagle III?

I wonder if Paul and the gang have any plans for a third release now that the Silver Sky is so popular. Seems like they would be diluting the value of what's already out there

They love to devalue the used market. I agree that there’s probably a lot of interest for another run. Id be surprised if they don’t.

I’m curious if they’ll go with a third color or one of the same.

tell them you’re ed sheeran, they’ll do it.

Honestly that would work for me too. I asked my dealer to order one through the Custom Shop, and they said PRS wouldn’t do it on account of their agreement with JM. Interesting since it’s not technically a signature model.

Alas, when I'm not on the road working with JM, I spend the majority of my time lusting after a Super Eagle. The market for used ones is rather thin at the moment. As we are rapidly approaching the "anniversary" of the SEI/SEII release dates, I wonder if Paul and the gang have any plans for a third release now that the Silver Sky is so popular. Seems like they would be diluting the value of what's already out there, but man, I could really use another crack at one of these.

(Note: JM and I do not discuss new instruments in our sessions, or I would get my answer straight from the horses mouth)
I have a Super Eagle 2 that I am going to be selling. I bought it last year but quickly decided it wasn't for me. It's basically untouched and has remained in the case. Let me know if you're serious.

I am in love with the super eagles but not their price! I found a PRS model that both looks and (kinda, if you can nail the right guitar settings)sounds like a super eagle. Its called the PRS Special Semi-Hollow 10 Top - and they have colors close to both Super Eagles i and ii and also have many other enticing colors. They retail around $4,450 - which is still a lot but i think its the closest you could ever get to a real super eagle.

Back