Sunburst 2013 SE Tremonti Custom at my dealers

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
I stopped in at my PRS dealer today to pick up the brand new Roland Micro Cube GX, and he showed me some new Maryland and SE guitars.
The jaw dropper was the most gorgeous finish I have seen in a long time.
SE Tremonti Custom with a cloud sunburst finish.
I wish I had taken a picture, maybe I can get him to send me one.

Anyways, it looked very nice, and must be from a special run since it is not on the PRS site.

Sweet! PRS had a shot of one being set up at the factory, I think it was a quilt burst. Very cool!

Quilt!!!
I knew cloud was not the correct word, but quilt escaped me when I typed that earlier.
Today was a very fast paced day at work.

So you saw it too, then you know someone needs to buy that puppy.
I could have swung by there again on the way home to snag a pic, but I had to get home to get something from UPS and rebox a defective part to get sent back.

Maybe I will call my dealer and see if he can send a pic to me.

Here it is.
If I did not already have my SE Tremonti Custom, I would snag this up in a heartbeat!
It makes my gray/black one look so plain.

My next guitar may be a US Tremonti unless PRS re-releases the 250.
I just dig the 25" scale and pattern thin neck, so I would not be happy with a 245.

If someone wants to buy this, I can give you my dealer info.

quilt_sunburst_se_tremonti_custom%20%28Custom%29.jpg

Update, quite a few online dealers have gotten these in from the looks of things. Sweetwater has some HOT ones!

I ordered my Tobacco Quilted finish from Sweetwater on Monday. From what I've read online in several posts, these new finishes were limited edition finishes, released in conjunction with the new album. In fact, I went to the Orlando AB show on 10/4, and was on Sweetwater Saturday morning looking at the Tremonti SE custom's. I don't believe the quilt finishes showed up until Sunday night, and I ordered immediately! I'd love the American made version, however, I ordered my SE from Sweetwater with: tusq nut, Cobalt 11's, and Grover locking tuners. I plan to replace the pups and pots myself down the road (have to save something for the wife to give me for our anniversary!). Can anyone with one of the Tremonti SE Customs comment on how well they take alt tunings? I play a lot in drop D, half-step down and figure it'll be fine for that. I do like to play a lot of open tunings also. Does it stay in tune fairly well with alt tunings and still using the trem??

Whoa. That's pretty butt kicking. B standard for sure. Chunk-a-chunk...dive bomb.

Back