Summer End

littlebadboy

This is my composition tribute to summer as the season ends! Despite the situation we're in, let's take time to enjoy the season and always remember that a new season will start soon, just as how a life event ends and a new one starts. We will be okay with the help of our almighty!

I used my PRS S2 Standard 22 "Darth Paul" of course (somewhere in the middle)! Darth Paul is not always a fire-breathing chugging machine...

...nope, I'm kidding... of course, it is!

I would appreciate it if you could also subscribe to support my YouTube channel.

Enjoy! Thanks!

If you like the track, you may download it at the link below. Proceeds will be donated to the Pioneer Center for Human Services Homeless Shelter. Thank you!
https://soundclick.com/r/s8e155

This is the first time I am recording an acoustic guitar (not a PRS, sorry) as I don't play acoustics much! At another forum, we were discussing the best way to record an acoustic guitar. So, I experimented mic'ing. I tried to find out which sounded better... mic or piezo. I found out that doing both and mixing them together actually sounded good!

Last edited:
Beautiful, Ruel. This is what we live for. Like many, I look forward to autumn with trepidation and worry that we have not seen the last of Covid-19. It seems like you are on the right path. I would like to say that I've cleaned up my life to the point where I can sleep with a clean conscience each night.

If any of you need to focus on what's real and is a real reason for happiness, view Ruel's video above.

Thanks, Ruel.

Beautiful, Ruel. This is what we live for. Like many, I look forward to autumn with trepidation and worry that we have not seen the last of Covid-19. It seems like you are on the right path. I would like to say that I've cleaned up my life to the point where I can sleep with a clean conscience each night.

If any of you need to focus on what's real and is a real reason for happiness, view Ruel's video above.

Thanks, Ruel.
I appreciate your beautiful and kind words. I really do.

Lovely production on the video side and the music was well suited and made me reminisce a bit.
Great share LBB.
Very nice!! I dig the vibe and atmosphere.
Where's the thumbs up button? :)

I appreciate the kind words and your time. Many thanks!

Very nicely done! Relaxing and reflective at the same time. And, props to you for donating the funds to a worthy cause! Definitely worth $20

What?! Wow! That is very generous of you!

I have been collecting uneaten snacks and fruits at my work before Covid happened. At the end of the week, I take it to a Homeless Shelter. I am happy to see our less fortunate brothers and sisters having a place. But, I also feel sad seeing uncertainty in their faces. It could be much worse in the current situation.

Anyways, for now, I will consolidate all donations. Then after a while, I will be forwarding the proceeds to our recipient group. I will be sending you a proof/receipt as soon as I get one. Again, many thanks!

Last edited:
I appreciate the kind words and your time. Many thanks!

What?! Wow! That is very generous of you!

I have been collecting uneaten snacks and fruits at my work before Covid happened. At the end of the week, I take it to a Homeless Shelter. I am happy to see our less fortunate brothers and sisters having a place. But, I also feel sad seeing uncertainty in their faces. It could be much worse in the current situation.

Anyways, for now, I will consolidate all donations. Then after a while, I will be forwarding the proceeds to our recipient group. I will be sending you a proof/receipt as soon as I get one. Again, many thanks!
Cool song. Good cause!

Back