Summer Concert Time!

I've got Vintage Trouble, Satch and Blue Man Group the rest of the year, and since BMG looks like it's going to be in the midst of surgery season (nothing major, by any stretch), that may be it this year. Save for one bad experience, it's been a good year at the shows I've been to, so no complaints about wrapping it up early.

Speaking of Navarro, does PRS not make the Navarro model anymore?
And I recently saw Dave playing a SE version of his signature model.

I was always a huge fan of Dave's playing. He's been with PRS since 91'

The wife bought tickets for Genesis in Buffalo at the end of summer. I saw the credit card charge and about stained my shorts and floor. Hopefully they can get in the country by then.

I'm a lifetime HUGE Genesis fan! I traveled to Columbus Ohio to see them on the 2007 tour. Also saw them from the second row on the Abacab tour. Having seen and heard Phil lately, and since he's no longer drumming, I'll probably sit this tour out.

I'm a lifetime HUGE Genesis fan! I traveled to Columbus Ohio to see them on the 2007 tour. Also saw them from the second row on the Abacab tour. Having seen and heard Phil lately, and since he's no longer drumming, I'll probably sit this tour out.
It looks like Phil will be sitting most of the show anyway. He walks (barely) with a cane. The rehersal teaser video shows him sitting center stage. Phil' son will be on the drumkit for the tour. I also believe I saw Darryll Stuermer playing a PRS in a real brief flash. Should be a good show.

The wife bought tickets for Genesis in Buffalo at the end of summer. I saw the credit card charge and about stained my shorts and floor. Hopefully they can get in the country by then.

That's some impressive sphincter control! I checked the prices just out of curiosity - I didn't really intend to go. Great googly moogly!!! I'm pretty glad there are only a small handful of bands that I want to see that play arenas.

I'm still not convinced that all these shows are going to come off - I just had another show moved from September to April 2022. It's making me a bit more selective about which shows I'll buy tix to right now, but I did pick up seats for REO in December and Alice Cooper/Ace Frehley in September.

That's some impressive sphincter control! I checked the prices just out of curiosity - I didn't really intend to go. Great googly moogly!!! I'm pretty glad there are only a small handful of bands that I want to see that play arenas.

I'm still not convinced that all these shows are going to come off - I just had another show moved from September to April 2022. It's making me a bit more selective about which shows I'll buy tix to right now, but I did pick up seats for REO in December and Alice Cooper/Ace Frehley in September.
When she told me what the charge was, I said "I hope to GOD that includes backstage passes and meet and greet with the sound techs":eek:. She did admit the seats are 7 rows off the floor, right on the left corner of the stage.:D

When she told me what the charge was, I said "I hope to GOD that includes backstage passes and meet and greet with the sound techs":eek:. She did admit the seats are 7 rows off the floor, right on the left corner of the stage.:D

I just looked up prices for the two shows closest to me (Charlotte, NC and Columbus, OH) $200-$350 for nosebleed seats and over $700 for decent seats!!!!!o_Oo_O
I wouldn't pay that much unless they put me in a time machine and let me see the "Lamb Lies Down on Broadway" tour!

I just looked up prices for the two shows closest to me (Charlotte, NC and Columbus, OH) $200-$350 for nosebleed seats and over $700 for decent seats!!!!!o_Oo_O
I wouldn't pay that much unless they put me in a time machine and let me see the "Lamb Lies Down on Broadway" tour!
Yeah, i think they are charging extra to pay for Phil's hip surgery. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It looks like Phil will be sitting most of the show anyway. He walks (barely) with a cane. The rehersal teaser video shows him sitting center stage. Phil' son will be on the drumkit for the tour. I also believe I saw Darryll Stuermer playing a PRS in a real brief flash. Should be a good show.

Yeah, but he is still planning on taking off his shirt, if that's your bag, man!

The Mrs. and I saw Little River Band a t a really small venue yesterday, as always they do an awesome show. Got a couple of good pics of Rich Herring playing a 509 and a DGT on some of the songs. The Mrs. really like the color of the DGT, I didn't tell her how much they cost though.

gT7elHj.jpg

HtngNVt.jpg

Back