Summer concert anticipation?!?!?

I'd like to. They're in Cleveland, but that's never stopped me. I never got to see the original Queen or any of the subsequent incarnations, and they're one of my favorite bands. They just don't come here very often.

Yeah, I never had the chance to either, in the past. I did see Brian May open for Guns in the early 90s. Thought that would be as close as I would ever get. Passed on the Paul Rodgers version. I love him, but didn't want to hear him singing Queen songs. Adam Lambert fits though. Personality wise, and in the vocal department. He's certainly no Freddie, but he can hold his own. One of the most enjoyable shows I've seen.

Adam Lambert fits though. Personality wise, and in the vocal department. He's certainly no Freddie, but he can hold his own. One of the most enjoyable shows I've seen.

I thought George Michael shoulda joined them.. Then again, I thought every band would be better with him in it.

Saw Queen with Freddie a half dozen times...best showman, ever. (Advantage of being old!!) Saw them with Paul Rodgers...great show, would have liked George Michael with them!! Hoping to catch Herring and McLaughlin in November in DC. And added bonus...headed to Texas in March, and coincides with Brad Paisley at the Houston Rodeo...becoming a bit of a Paisley fan lately...( putting it mildly) He is frickin awesome!!!

The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert. It's available (edited) on DVD and BD. GM was good. Big highlight for me was Extreme's Queen medley.

Back