Suhr - I feel guilty!

Both get your @sses up to a proper country, a Santana a modded SE245 and malt whiskey ;)

And a few other fun guitars to play.

The core DGT has some really nice split sounds too.

I've been trying to get to Scotland for the past 11 years, my friend. Maybe we could organise a UK forum fest of some sort? That would be lit

Only you can really answer that question truly. Me? I won't get rid of a guitar that I pick up, play, and say "man I love this thing", which is all of them save my ZM which I am about to sell. I say, keep it if you love it. You'll regret it if you don't. But I wish you the best whichever way you go! (PS, I LOVE MY MEV!) And my Fiore is smokin'! I could go on and on...

You could buy a PRS and keep the Suhr to see if you're still interested in selling it, these are two guitars that won't sound the same.

In any case, I suggest the custom 24 first, versatile and very pleasant to play!
Good luck in your research.

Thanks everyone for the answers! Buy another guitar it's not something that I can do - first I need to move to a better flat -, so it was more like an exchange for the guitar.

In the next weeks I'll go and try different guitars, and see!

Thanks again everyone.

Thanks everyone for the answers! Buy another guitar it's not something that I can do - first I need to move to a better flat -, so it was more like an exchange for the guitar.

In the next weeks I'll go and try different guitars, and see!

Thanks again everyone.

London isn't cheap. I used to live in Reading so I had a taste of London prices.

For the price of two bedroom flat in Reding with no garden or parking space, I scored three bedroom house with two parking spaces and a spacious garden in Gloucester, and I still have a 100 squid change.

London isn't cheap. I used to live in Reading so I had a taste of London prices.

For the price of two bedroom flat in Reding with no garden or parking space, I scored three bedroom house with two parking spaces and a spacious garden in Gloucester, and I still have a 100 squid change.
I imagine. I don't think that i'll live in London forever, not only because of it's expensive but also because I noticed that my ashtma has gotten even worse since I moved here. Not ideal in the long run!

I imagine. I don't think that I'll live in London forever, not only because of it's expensive but also because I noticed that my ashtma has gotten even worse since I moved here. Not ideal in the long run!
In Gloucestershire (Stroud), we have a shaman/hippie who claims to cure asthma.

There is also a Forest of Dean where you can get planty of fresh air. Although, whatever you do, don't ask about the bear

Yeah, you can safely move that Suhr if you’re worried about needing a “Strat” for session work. It’s really only a Strat shaped object, and wouldn’t do it for a producer that would request a “Strat”. For that you’d need something with single coils.

Looks like a nice guitar though!

In Gloucestershire (Stroud), we have a shaman/hippie who claims to cure asthma.

There is also a Forest of Dean where you can get planty of fresh air. Although, whatever you do, don't ask about the bear

I love British folklore. First thing in the morning i'll jump on a train and i'll be there!
Yeah, you can safely move that Suhr if you’re worried about needing a “Strat” for session work. It’s really only a Strat shaped object, and wouldn’t do it for a producer that would request a “Strat”. For that you’d need something with single coils.

Looks like a nice guitar though!

It is a brilliant guitar, nothing wrong with her. Classic example of it's not you, it's me...

Back