Subconciously Slinking To a Corner Of the Stage?

Yes great photos - nice to see someone else using Laney's!

We once played at a working men's club (a sort of social club with cheap drinks in case you people over there don't have them) and discovered we were playing the support slot to the bingo game, which was clearly the reason most people were there! Nowhere to hide when you're on the same stage as a bingo machine :(

I’ve done several of those too!

You’ve got to have big b@lls to compete with Bingo!;)

I stand to the right of our lead player, and we often shoot each other looks when the band messes up, sort of “Did we get away with it?”, followed by a “ Yep think so” or “definitely nope”

The weird thing is, even when we think every person in the room with ears heard it, no one in the audience seems to notice ??

I stand to the right of our lead player, and we often shoot each other looks when the band messes up, sort of “Did we get away with it?”, followed by a “ Yep think so” or “definitely nope”

The weird thing is, even when we think every person in the room with ears heard it, no one in the audience seems to notice ??
This! After time though these flubs become "tears in a rainstorm" and instantly erased with the next "right" parts.

Back