Just in at Brian's Guitars!

Paul Reed Smith Private Stock Paul's Guitar

All woods and specs hand-picked by the Brian's Guitars crew
Sub Zero Double Fade finish with Paua purfling strips
Quilt Maple top with matching headstock veneer
Ebony fretboard with Chrysocolla birds
Solid Brazilian Rosewood neck
Figured Mahogany body

http://briansguitars.com/product/paul-reed-smith-private-stock-pauls-guitar-sub-zero-fade-2

DSC_9271.jpg

DSC_9270.jpg

DSC_9273.jpg

DSC_9272.jpg

DSC_9278.jpg

DSC_9282.jpg

DSC_9286.jpg

DSC_9285.jpg

DSC_9288.jpg

You know, you’d probably get a lot of extra foot traffic if you put that in the front window of your shop.

Incredible guitar, but am I the only one that wishes something different would have been done about the white plastic pickup rings on a guitar that's this expensive?

you are not wrong, they are tacky as hell. also, pickup covers please.

Incredible guitar, but am I the only one that wishes something different would have been done about the white plastic pickup rings on a guitar that's this expensive?

This would look outstanding next to my recent PS build. Headstock options look quite familiar! :)

Really like that double fade concept!

Braz neck is just icing on the cake.

you are not wrong, they are tacky as hell. also, pickup covers please.

That’s subjective, I think those rings look “right” on this guitar. Wood rings don’t look especially fancy in my opinion, they look kinda “aftermarket”.

But then again, my taste level is.... uh... interesting.

That’s subjective, I think those rings look “right” on this guitar. Wood rings don’t look especially fancy in my opinion, they look kinda “aftermarket”.

But then again, my taste level is.... uh... interesting.

No worries buddy, I think it looks great too!

Back