Stupid question time...

Are people starting threads so I can post my monthly plea for PRS to make an S2 Soapbar?? :)

I have 3 SEs with Soapbars, but I’m still itching to see one in S2 form. My SBII & SB SEs are so good, I may have unrealistic expectations on how much better an S2 could be.

Are people starting threads so I can post my monthly plea for PRS to make an S2 Soapbar?? :)

I have 3 SEs with Soapbars, but I’m still itching to see one in S2 form. My SBII & SB SEs are so good, I may have unrealistic expectations on how much better an S2 could be.
I have been asking for this also. I see the Gibson SG with P90’s ( have almost bought one), and I think the McCarthy thinline with soapbars.

I put Tonerider P90's in my S2 (humbucker size) Sounded awesome, Very much P90ish. Although I'm a bucker guy so went back.

See my avatar. Kent Armstrong makes a humbucker size P-90.

B59044-D4-A480-4-FF9-8358-00-ADA86-EACC4.jpg

I put a set of Lollar Single for Hum in a CE after watching this video. That CE was a fun guitar.

I have a custom Strat with a Seymour Duncan P-Rail in the Bridge position. It splits into a Rail (fenderish) and a P90. Can be done with a Duncan splitter ring or two push pull pots. Just be careful with the ring. They can be installed once then fall apart if you try to reinstall

Back