String guages for 30th Anniversary PRS SE Custom

Joseph T.

Hello,

I'm new here and this is my first post, so be gentle. I purchased a used PRS SE Custom and it came with no info on the size of strings that are on the guitar. Can anyone let me know the string guage size for this model? Thanks in advance for the replies.

Hello,

I'm new here and this is my first post, so be gentle. I purchased a used PRS SE Custom and it came with no info on the size of strings that are on the guitar. Can anyone let me know the string guage size for this model? Thanks in advance for the replies.

Welcome to the forum

They came standard from the factory with 9's.
If you purchased used, you wouldn't know for sure if the previous owner changed them.

Welcome to the forum

They came standard from the factory with 9's.
If you purchased used, you wouldn't know for sure if the previous owner changed them

I am pretty sure this guitar hasn't had a string change. It has absolutely no wear and the guy I bought it from wasn't really an axe player so I think he probably didn't do anything to it.

They were D`addario 9-42`s originally. Welcome, and don`t worry. We`re all here to learn, enjoy, and share information. I`ve learned an unbelievable amount from other forum members.

Back