Strap Recommendations for Eriza Verde

HTTP410

I've been browsing for a strap for my new Eriza Verde Custom 24 but appear to be hitting a wall. I want something that will compliment the color of the guitar. I even thought of a tan to bring out the bit of color in the bottom cut.

I would appreciate any suggestions/recommendations/etc. that anyone has.

verde_front.png

Last edited:
Go here and select either the green to match the top (two shades to choose from), or medium tan leather to match the back. The super-soft models will fit under the PRS stock strap button; Heistercamp's pull-up leather is literally too thick for a PRS button, but can be ordered for strap locks, if that's your thing.

They're all real-deal, custom handmade in England, and for the supremely high quality - among the best leather goods I've ever seen in person - aren't too badly priced. They even smell fabulous. The finish work and edges are perfect, the stitching is straight, the leather is the very highest quality.

I order mine padded, no buckles (I love the look of the buckles but I'm a klutz and would ding my guitars using them), with smooth leather backings, and have them make the strap button slit one inch long for ease of use with my PRS strap buttons. I have one of the pull-up leather ones for my bass. They offer a matching cable tidy that you can loop the cable through instead of merely tucking it under the strap. It's a nice touch.

https://www.heistercamp.co.uk/product/bee-tor-ss/

nhZPxdo.jpg

I second the heistercamp recommendation. Just got this one a couple of weeks ago and it is a fantastic strap. This is the super soft leedon tor. Lots of colour options and are open to customisation. I had to unscrew the strap buttons and screw them back over the strap to get it to fit mind, as the leather is so thick

Last edited:
Go here and select either the green to match the top (two shades to choose from), or medium tan leather to match the back. The super-soft models will fit under the PRS stock strap button; Heistercamp's pull-up leather is literally too thick for a PRS button, but can be ordered for strap locks, if that's your thing.

They're all real-deal, custom handmade in England, and for the supremely high quality - among the best leather goods I've ever seen in person - aren't too badly priced. They even smell fabulous. The finish work and edges are perfect, the stitching is straight, the leather is the very highest quality.

I order mine padded, no buckles (I love the look of the buckles but I'm a klutz and would ding my guitars using them), with smooth leather backings, and have them make the strap button slit one inch long for ease of use with my PRS strap buttons. I have one of the pull-up leather ones for my bass. They offer a matching cable tidy that you can loop the cable through instead of merely tucking it under the strap. It's a nice touch.

https://www.heistercamp.co.uk/product/bee-tor-ss/

nhZPxdo.jpg

I second the heistercamp recommendation. Just got this one a couple of weeks ago and it is as fantastic strap. This is the super soft leedon tor. Lots of colour options and are open to customisation. I had to unscrew the strap buttons and screw them back over the strap to get it to fit mind, as the leather is so thick
I’ll third that. Just ordered one from them last week.

Souldier all the way. Go to: www.souldier.us

Select: Straps > Custom guitar straps; under there, there’s like a dozen or so “fabric categories” and a crapload of colors within each one of those. On top of that, you can select the “backing” color, the leather end-tab color, chrome/gold/black hardware, etc.

Whenever I acquire a guitar, I always bring up a picture of the guitar on one side of my screen, and keep poking around at different strap patterns on the other side of my screen until I find “the perfect one.” It works almost all the time. Fun little obsession of mine... but then, I’m quite proud of my strap game.

Alternatively: check out the Levy’s M17BDS-TAN Butter Double Stitch strap. It doesn’t incorporate the green, but let’s face it you got a lot of “green” going on already. I have one of these and it works REALLY WELL by tying in that light-brown back & sides. Beautiful and comfortable straps. And they fit the PRS strap buttons well (so do the Souldier) if you cut the slits just a tad longer with a box cutter.

Last edited:
Soldier all the way. Go to: www.soldier.us

Select: Straps > Custom guitar straps; under there, there’s like a dozen or so “fabric categories” and a crapload of colors within each one of those. On top of that, you can select the “backing” color, the leather end-tab color, chrome/gold/black hardware, etc.

Whenever I acquire a guitar, I always bring up a picture of the guitar on one side of my screen, and keep poking around at different strap patterns on the other side of my screen until I find “the perfect one.” It works almost all the time. Fun little obsession of mine... but then, I’m quite proud of my strap game.

Alternatively: check out the Levy’s M17BDS-TAN Butter Double Stitch strap. It doesn’t incorporate the green, but let’s face it you got a lot of “green” going on already. I have one of these and it works REALLY WELL by tying in that light-brown back & sides. Beautiful and comfortable straps. And they fit the PRS strap buttons well (so do the Souldier) if you cut the slits just a tad longer with a box cutter.
https://www.souldier.us/

nhZPxdo.jpg

I second the heistercamp recommendation. Just got this one a couple of weeks ago and it is as fantastic strap. This is the super soft leedon tor. Lots of colour options and are open to customisation. I had to unscrew the strap buttons and screw them back over the strap to get it to fit mind, as the leather is so thick

That's a nice lookin' strap!

I don't have to unscrew the strap buttons, though. Did you have the button slit made an inch or did you get the standard size? I find that an inch long slit makes getting the super soft on and off easy.

Back