Strap choice

We’re getting fancy!? Lol my guitar is blue and my strap is chocolate brown. No matchy matchy here.

I was actually thinking of making a chainmaille strap. I did that for years in a past lifetime.
Blue and brown actually look pretty good together, depending on the shade. It's funny, my wife uses the term, "matchy-matchy" too.

For a classic look like that, you certainly can't go wrong with black leather. Or, since the look of the guitar is subdued you can have some fun and go for a retro textile patterned one.

My fave when I had a goldtop was the PRS brown paisley:

YRz28c7.jpg

For a classic look like that, you certainly can't go wrong with black leather. Or, since the look of the guitar is subdued you can have some fun and go for a retro textile patterned one.

YRz28c7.jpg
That's gorgeous... might be the winner! Sadly looks to be difficult to find in the UK..

Last edited:

YRz28c7.jpg

That is stunning! Just beautiful to look at. Paisley is my absolute favourite from the 70’s? I love Paisley anything.

I know 2 ppl with the name Paisley.

I love these. I've never handled nicer leather or better construction in a strap. And I'm pretty fussy about leather goods.

I had to read this twice before I came to the realization that there was nothing dirty/sexy in it.
I thought…for sure there was something in there.
Sad.

I need strap locks. I feel on edge when I have to play with an ordinary strap. I couldn’t even fathom dropping one of my guitars. I would be a candidate for an ambulance ride to the hospital.

My son one time brought a gal pal over with her son. The biggest brat ever. Anyhow I asked this brat if he wanted to see my guitars. I take him in the room and show him. He runs up to my SG and slaps the strings really hard. I mean really hard He turned it sideways on the stand. I lost my mind. And I started a scene. I couldn’t of cared less. DO NOT TOUCH MY GUITARS!

If you're in the UK (noticed the peach watermark) then you could do a lot worse than heistercamp made in okehampton.
YtEF476.jpeg

nhZPxdo.jpeg
I am in the UK and already have 3 Heistercamp straps - they're brilliant! I'm also looking at Pinegrove straps which look really good

Back