Stranger things...

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
Nope, not talking the tv show.

The oddities of the video. Well, for starters, Rollins doing something besides spoken word...with Cyndi Lauper. That's what made me actually watch the video. Then a PRS. Not because PRS can't play punk, just...well, they look too dang nice! Snowflake stage background for a Black Flag song performance - with a keytar player.

I don't want a thread railing on anything in the video, I just found the whole thing interesting.

Nope, not talking the tv show.

The oddities of the video. Well, for starters, Rollins doing something besides spoken word...with Cyndi Lauper. That's what made me actually watch the video. Then a PRS. Not because PRS can't play punk, just...well, they look too dang nice! Snowflake stage background for a Black Flag song performance - with a keytar player.

I don't want a thread railing on anything in the video, I just found the whole thing interesting.

Have you seen the duet from that show with Cyndi Lauper and...Marilyn Manson? There are some technical problems with her mic, but it is an interesting combo, to say the least.

I will say this - I saw her in concert a few years ago, and she still has every bit of power in her voice. I'm not sure if there's a style she can't pull off.

Have you seen the duet from that show with Cyndi Lauper and...Marilyn Manson? There are some technical problems with her mic, but it is an interesting combo, to say the least.

I will say this - I saw her in concert a few years ago, and she still has every bit of power in her voice. I'm not sure if there's a style she can't pull off.
Haven’t. Nothing wrong with the combo here. I found all the other stuff kind of funny. Particularly the snowflakes and keytar.

I liked the first few Rollins Band albums with Chris Haskett rocking the PRS, so even the PRS didn’t feel out of place here.

Cyndi rocks, although that was not one of her finer moments, IMO.

The Mrs and I saw her open for Tina Turner in the mid 90s and she brought it. We saw her again 4 to 5 years ago and she was still every bit as good

Wow...That's quite the pairing...???
We saw her years ago with Cher..."Quite the Extravaganza" is the first thing that comes to mind. Both were very entertaining.
Cher's bass player appeared to be about 7 feet tall, and favored Spector basses.

Back