Stoptail Bridges Interchangeable?

Justcantshred

Hello!

Are the stoptail bridges PRS makes for their core guitars interchangeable? I have a McCarty which came with the adjustable stoptail with the brass saddles, and frankly I prefer the look, feel, and simplicity of the non adjustable stoptail like on my Pauls guitar.

I ordered a non adjustable stoptail and my plan is to throw it on my McCarty, should I be anticipating any issues?

Thanks!

Hello!

Are the stoptail bridges PRS makes for their core guitars interchangeable? I have a McCarty which came with the adjustable stoptail with the brass saddles, and frankly I prefer the look, feel, and simplicity of the non adjustable stoptail like on my Pauls guitar.

I ordered a non adjustable stoptail and my plan is to throw it on my McCarty, should I be anticipating any issues?

Thanks!
Yup. No problem swapping core with core.
Shouldn‘t be any issues.

Hello!

Thanks!
Yes.

Back