Stolen Guitars - Brian's Guitars

Hey Brian that really sad to hear!
I will post this on some of my forums as well. Hope you fine them!

Terrible news, but happy that no one was hurt. Spot on having video surveillance. Also nice to hear you had law inforcement support so quickly. Here's to them catching the crooks and a safe return of the goods. I'll be keeping an eye out for you.

Sorry to hear the news Brian. I will also keep my eyes and ears open for any leads. Hopefully, with everyones help you will recover them all.

Well everyone - I can't say THANK YOU enough for sharing and spreading the word about the break in at Brian's Guitars and the stolen items list. We received so much support from friends, business owners and guitar shops all over the country. We are very happy to report that arrests have been made, some guitars have been recovered and justice has begun to be served.
A huge thank you to Hamden PD, they were amazing and quick the whole way. Nassau County PD, Guitar Center Yonkers and the fine folks at Sam Ash Long Island.
I think everyone was very surprised at how fast we could spread the news about the break in and the stolen items (criminals included). This all happened so fast and getting the call from Nassau County PD last night was a huge surprise. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Ill post more info as I have it, but for now - we have that good news to report!

Excellent news, Brian! I hope the perps get what's coming to them.

Maybe you can suggest they be sentenced to accordian lessons.

Back