Stolen Guitars - Brian's Guitars

Good to hear that the social network helped spread the word on your loss. Sorry that the act happened though. One of these days I'll stop by your shop on my travels back and forth to and from Mass.

Good to know it turn out okay in the end!

I'd love your store even though it's only through online purchases, will drop by if I'm ever in the states. :)

keep safe.

Hey folks-
Thanks again for checking in and the kind words. Word is that all seven guitars have been recovered. I have not seen them yet but thats what the detectives have told me. I hope to see them shortly but unfortunately will not actually have them in my possession for a while as they need them for evidence for both charges (CT and NY). Who wants to get in on the Brian's Guitars Burglary LTD run when I get them back?? :D

Markie- Ive sent you a couple of E-mails about this. Did you receive them?

Hey folks-
Thanks again for checking in and the kind words. Word is that all seven guitars have been recovered. I have not seen them yet but thats what the detectives have told me. I hope to see them shortly but unfortunately will not actually have them in my possession for a while as they need them for evidence for both charges (CT and NY). Who wants to get in on the Brian's Guitars Burglary LTD run when I get them back?? :D

Markie- Ive sent you a couple of E-mails about this. Did you receive them?

We ought to send representatives to the police evidence lockup to insure that the instruments are being stored an a nice, climate controlled and humane manner. WIll they let you bring in an amp for conjugal visits?

Who wants to get in on the Brian's Guitars Burglary LTD run when I get them back?? :D

Will they be refinished in vintage black and white stripes? Or will they get the more modern jumpsuit orange?

Glad they recovered them, Hope they were not damaged. Shame to have them become "used" like that.

Will try to get to you in the near future to talk about those two other items in your inventory.

they will have finger print dust on them. but a good cleaning will fix that. hopefully no other marks or bruises.

Back