STOCKED WITH PRIVATE STOCKS

Jason Freeman

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
I have some of the craziest inventory of Private Stock models that Ive had in years and the most Ive had on hand as well!

Take a look!

Some years ago, there was a small run of Private Stock to Dweezil’s spec. The most visual difference was a very small lower horn - more typical of a mandolin than a guitar. The photo in @Jason Freeman results list doesn’t look as extreme as what I remember the Dweezil being.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Thank you.

Thats exactly correct, the "dweezil" doesnt exist with PRS any longer so the cut on that one is not nearly as drastic as what they used to be

The used 594, PS #6279, is a killer guitar. I traded it towards a vintage Fender. The guitar I got instead is a lifetime keeper but I do miss the 594. It was a great player.

I'm happy to say PS#9433 is hanging in my office/guitar room! Thanks CME!

PS-9433.png

What is "Dweezil cut?"
Dweezil Cut is, I believe, a deeper access cut on the lower horn of the standard body shape. The Dweezil model itself did have an amputated lower horn, which is different.

[EDIT: I could be completely wrong on that. The Dweezil body shape is obviously not what’s in that PS for sale, but it’s lower horn looks pretty close to normal on second glance. Now I’m interested to know for sure.]

Last edited:
Back