Stevensville called today, refin is done !! UPDATE!!

What are apologizing for brother? Those Christmas lights are lending a festive air
to an already striking top, enjoy this beauty in good health.

I had a look again to the new picture, it stays at killer level finish, no doubt about it, but if it was me I would have kept the natural binding all around the maple top. And a dark burst could have been a nice add with the new finish.

Concerning the white back they should consider to have limited run like that, it's very classy, very PRSish.

I had a look again to the new picture, it stays at killer level finish, no doubt about it, but if it was me I would have kept the natural binding all around the maple top. And a dark burst could have been a nice add with the new finish.

Concerning the white back they should consider to have limited run like that, it's very classy, very PRSish.

thanks for reply, I beg to differ about the natural binding though. I did think about it but after looking at my private stock Santana below you’ll see that a natural binding looks great going into a black or dark back. Also the Santana is a charcoal burst like you mentioned. I am happy with the top being charcoal with no natural binding going against a white back I think that the tan natural color of the maple would look a little funky against a white back. Just my opinion Everyone has different tastes. :D

JmL4U1i.jpg

arIaaiT.jpg

thanks for reply, I beg to differ about the natural binding though. I did think about it but after looking at my private stock Santana below you’ll see that a natural binding looks great going into a black or dark back. Also the Santana is a charcoal burst like you mentioned. I am happy with the top being charcoal with no natural binding going against a white back I think that the tan natural color of the maple would look a little funky against a white back. Just my opinion Everyone has different tastes. :D

JmL4U1i.jpg

That Santana is...supernatural.

JmL4U1i.jpg

arIaaiT.jpg

It’s all about contrast!

The charcoal/white contrast looks both phenomenal and amazing. Awesome choice!

What CP said

Back