Starting to get upset....

I'm sorry I was under the impression Elahrairah was asking for advice from everyone. I stand by my advice . Didn't mean to get your panties sandy.
I work in customer service and deal directly with the public..and have conversations with actual people...so yes indeed I do have time to tell everyone . Hope this helps clear the fog

He was indeed asking for advice. I thought yours was a little over the top. Still do. So I advised him not to follow your advice.

Don't worry about my panties. They're very comfortable!

I do not have conversations with actual people.

Incidentally, if your company is so un-crappy, why does it need a customer service department? Everything should be perfect from manufacturing to the sales department to shipping and the whole nine yards, and customer service after the fact should be completely unnecessary.

Last edited:
I work in customer service and deal directly with the public..and have conversations with actual people...so yes indeed I do have time to tell everyone . Hope this helps clear the fog

depositphotos_6534281-Hand-Grenade-Take-a-Number-Dispenser.jpg

Sometimes you just can't put the pin back in the hand grenade....

Last edited:
Incidentally, if your company is so un-crappy, why does it need a customer service department? Everything should be perfect from manufacturing to the sales department to shipping and the whole nine yards, and customer service after the fact should be completely unnecessary.

LSchefman you make a lot of assumptions. I never said I worked in a customer service department. Every employee that works for me is customer service, without exception. Why is that so hard for you to grasp? It is the core of any good business. It's really quite elementary .

I appreciate your opinion and simply agree to disagree.

LSchefman you make a lot of assumptions. I never said I worked in a customer service department. Every employee that works for me is customer service, without exception. Why is that so hard for you to grasp? It is the core of any good business. It's really quite elementary .

I appreciate your opinion and simply agree to disagree.

"I work in customer service" is usually taken to mean that you work in customer service. That's a department in most businesses. It was a reasonable assumption.

Don't play games. I've owned a business longer than you've been alive.

I am happy with PRS response and I will stay calm and get my guitar and hopefully be happy ever after. I won't name the company because I don't want "spit in my sandwich". But once I have it in my hands and am happy with the result, if I am still bothered by it I will let everyone know just as a PSA. They have very high reviews which is why I choose them. GC is closer.

Glad to hear you have a line of communication with PRS. I'm sure with their involvement you will walk away happy. Be sure to post pics when she arrives!

Don't play games. I've owned a business longer than you've been alive.

And yet simple business concepts are foreign to you. Might be time for a refresher . Length of business ownership = diddley squat in the highly competitive marketplace of today.

I'll give you the final word(s) since your post count is so impressive. :goodnight:

And yet simple business concepts are foreign to you. Might be time for a refresher . Length of business ownership = diddley squat in the highly competitive marketplace of today.

I'll give you the final word(s) since your post count is so impressive. :goodnight:

squirt

Well, I'm glad I brought it up.

for the record I wasn't going to cancel unless I got nowhere. I got what I wanted....an update. 2 more weeks.

I got a great deal and now I am content. It's all I wanted.

It's been a funny old week on this forum...

I think everyone deserves a second chance (Unless they really feck up). Yes the business in question should have given more realistic delivery estimates and it sounds like they need to improve their communication but I also think it's unfair at this stage to suggest the OP slag them off publicly by telling people not to buy from them. The company deserves a chance to make amends. Sorry, but every company makes mistakes from time to time. It's how they deal with it afterwards that's important. If they continue to show strong disregard for the customer then it's fair they get a bad rep publicly. But yes, give them a chance for crying out loud.

And yet simple business concepts are foreign to you. .

I know!

I don't have to do a frickin' thing at all!

It's a miracle, really.

Might be time for a refresher . Length of business ownership = diddley squat in the highly competitive marketplace of today.

Hmmm...I must still be in the uncompetitive marketplace of two weeks ago.

I think you must know everything about my business. So give me a list of my clients and we can start talking about how to improve what I do for each one of them. Also, remind me what business I'm in. I tend to forget all that stuff these days when it's time to deposit checks and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way..., just a little advice, don't ever ever order a Friedman amp if a couple if weeks waiting is going to bother you. :laugh:

It really isn't the wait, though that does suck. It's the not-knowing.

It's just that I placed the order, and I went overseas. The expected (or what I was told) delivery would occur while I was away, so I warned them not to ship until I told them I was back. While away I thought about it a lot, getting anxious, thinking soon after my return I would have a gift for myself. Then when I returned I sent an email "ok I'm back, please give me a status update" and nothing but crickets.....I wait awhile, email again, still nothing. A few days later I call and I get the "we will look into it and get back to you" still nothing....I call a 2nd time a couple of days later, might as well been a recording "we will look into it and get back to you".....still nothing. All though the process I was in touch with one person. Since my return I have not been able to get a hold of him and for some reason nobody else there can help me directly, they don't say "we will get back to you" but rather "HE will get back to you" passing it back to him, and who knows, maybe he is out sick or something.

I was almost hoping they read this board or anything, but still nothing. The only word I have been given since my return has been from Matt at PRS. I wish I could find what I want on the used market, but there are only a couple and the colors just don't do it for me. There are a lot of standard HB2s but I want a SC and a color I like, so I end up custom ordering it...

I ordered it in Black.

Just got word from Matt that it is scheduled to ship this week!

By the way, still no word from the dealer..........

Update 5-29:

Matt from PRS has confirmed she has finished her build and although he has no access to shipping records, it should have shipped out by now.

Which means within a few days maybe I will hear from my dealer! Such a sad thing when you look in junk folder for any missed emails and see that you didn't miss them, you just never got one, like being stood up on a date....

Yeah, you and me both....

I wonder how long I should wait before I attempt to contact dealer again saying "I know you have it, please take my money and send it to me"...

I'll either post a picture of the guitar or I will write a scathing review and post a picture of my money returned...

As far as my last contact with them, I will have the guitar by the end of April. So that should be soon, right?

Back