Starla X - The PRS that was setup to fail

Get them while they’re cheaper is all I can say. Core PRS/limited production. Someday they’ll be worth a nice penny I’m sure.

I had always wanted a les paul with P90s but this looks like a way more interesting alternative. Never even heard of them til right now.

Get them while they’re cheaper is all I can say. Core PRS/limited production. Someday they’ll be worth a nice penny I’m sure.
We all hope they will remain cheap.
Why everything has to gain value in this world?
I'm already looking to spot some post covid-19 deals :D

I had always wanted a les paul with P90s but this looks like a way more interesting alternative. Never even heard of them til right now.

Better than a Les Paul Special from what I've been told, that's even after Gibson has supposedly improved the quality since 2018. Cheaper and good tone, very light...you can't go wrong. The hum version is in the previous post. These were core models back in the day. Highly recommend you grab one if you can. If you can't get the P90, go for hum and swap out the hums if you want. I'm sure if you look on google for a search you'll find one with P90's though.

When I find the right color Mira X, that hasn't been molested/relic'd, etc, it will be mine. I'm patient like a cat.

ps-NOT one of the several that are on fleabay from Japan for $1500 or so

Back