Starla X Opinions

Cool guitar and seems like a great buy, but one of the things I love most about my Starla (core) are the Starla pickups. Still, the Mira pickups are loved by many, so if it sounds good then rock it!

Great guitar, IMHO...had a Mira X a while back and it was a serious meat 'n potatoes rocker!! Congrats and enjoy!!! Loved the PUs...

I picked up a Starla X with P90's recently. I absolutely love it! Can not beat it for the price, the hard case is just a bonus.

Oooohhh, P-90's...Starla Xs and Mira X's are killer axes at great prices...grab them if you want a really great axe got the bucks!!! And when you can find them!

I've owned 2 Starla Xs. They're great guitars for the money. Typical excellent PRS workmanship and playability. Personally, I didn't like the pickups, but that's a really easy fix. I think a Starla X or Mira X are the perfect guitars for playing out, blues jams, etc. Not too expensive, in case something happens. But still really nice instruments you won't fight onstage.

Do you guys know how long the Starla X was produced for? A few years I'd have to imagine? I'm grabbing one as soon as the deal goes through. My little hands like the 245 scale

09 Couldn't have been a worst time to introduce a guitar like the Starla...economy was in trouble still, talk about bad timing for the Mira Core and this model. I will def enjoy

Back