Stands. Best and Worst

Before I played PRS, I had a tough time finding a decent stand to fit my guitars.

Oh heavens to betsy, I searched high .....

......and low......

.....*butt* to no avail...............

....and then I found a couple built just for PRSi.

:D

Thanks for the afternoon laugh!

I like this one pretty well. Pretty sturdy and doesn't scratch the finish.

"Hey, 11Top, time to wake up!"

"Zzzzzz...snorkle....zzzz....what? Huh? Did I fall asleep?"

"Yeah, buddy. It's time to come back to reality."

"Had a hell of a dream, though. Hell of a dream."

"I bet you did, man. I bet you did. Hey, remember to take your Geritol tomorrow, and you might not fall asleep in the middle of the day, eh?"

Somebody mention slatwall???

339131616.jpg

Custer's Last.

:(

On a more serious note: I use whatever. Still looking for something for my NS/Stick, though.

I love my Hercules stand.

Also it doesn't harm any nitro finish.

I'm a big fan of the Ultimate Guitar Stands...

B0002BG2DQ-1-th.jpg
I know a lot of people like these - heck, I have 2 - but one of them collapsed on stage and nearly destroyed my Custom 24. It has a flaw in the locking latch for the legs. For serious work, I recommend the Hercules products.
cu24-wound.jpg

I really should step out of the stand stone age. I still use those 10 buck "onstage" horseshoe stands. They are all rust where there is no paint or rubber, and the rubber has been changed two or three times on some of them. I have a nice newer double stand that I use to keep at least two out at all times and it's pretty nice, but I should junk the oldies and get with the program...Hercules would be my choice if I ever get off my butt.

Don't think the Wife or girl's would dig the first pic. Would've been cool when I was living the barracks.

Hercules double guitar stand which is very useful when I need to play electric/acoustic ,after 6 years of living auto grip system died,that sucks.

Right now, the Mira is in a Hamilton like the link on the prior page. Best fit in the space I have available for the guitar. The Martin is sitting next to me in a Taylor guitar stand. Everything else is in cases. Usually only keep one acoustic and one electric out at any time.

Might look at the Hercules. The Hamilton was stashed in the back of a closet previously.

Back