SS frets!

I hate to ask this. But, did you even bother to EQ the amp to the guitar, which is like rule #1 of using amplifiers....well...aside from turning it on and plugging the cable into it?
I know from more polite discussions that Les does more to get the sound right than almost anybody here. In that regard, he is a consummate professional, with a highly discriminating ear.

I hate to ask this. But, did you even bother to EQ the amp to the guitar, which is like rule #1 of using amplifiers....well...aside from turning it on and plugging the cable into it?

I've posted many times about how important it is to set up an amp properly with every guitar. I always do that.

A few minutes is enough for me to know whether I'm interested in an instrument or like playing it. You may need longer.

The personal insult isn't necessary.

gol79H2.jpg

Oh boy, here we go.

Ok, new conspiracy: Paul makes magnetized frets to alter thought patterns....and control the weather. Discuss.

Magnetized frets are the key to infinite sustain. And global warming. o_Oo_O:eek:

Oh boy, here we go.

Ok, new conspiracy: Paul makes magnetized frets to alter thought patterns....and control the weather. Discuss.
It’s the phases of the moon that makes my magic happen. The ebbing and flowing of cool and mojo shifts with my lack of birds and dots on the DGT, in particular. Some of my best gigs were on full moons. The percentage of dancing drunk girls seemed to go up, too.

This post ended up being more truth than anticipated. o_O

My guitar student brought in a Suhr I played one note and asked if it had stainless frets. He said it did and asked how I knew. I told him I can hear the difference in the sound which sounded crazy at the time until I explained what I heard.
That’s because you are a tone Wizard!!!!!!!!:cool:

Back