Spy vs Spy - NGD

Yeah, man, it has been like falling in love with the white one all over again. I wondered if anything changed between ‘99 and ‘04 but, if it did, I can’t tell it. They feel identical. Only briefly played through the HXDA, just to test electronics, but spent some time getting to know the new one acoustically tonight. Great guitar, very inspiring, just like its alter ego.

Thanks to everyone for the comments and positive vibes. It’s been a good day :)

The question that begs to be asked is..... is that your lawn? If no, it's super nice! I know how hard it is to take care of a Saint Augustine Grass yard.

The question that begs to be asked is..... is that your lawn? If no, it's super nice! I know how hard it is to take care of a Saint Augustine Grass yard.
Yes, it’s my back yard. You know your grass! ;) Way back in my patrolman days I happened to see this place come up for sale, needing a lot of work but sitting on a little over 3 acres on a creek. I’ll never completely finish working on the house, but we love the place, and the yard can’t be beat! It keeps us busy. :)

Very cool.

Y2rZ5w0.jpg

Ok, we’ve had the better part of a week’s bonding time, and Black Spy has earned his place beside White Spy in the favorites rack. Such incredible guitars, works of artistry from a visual perspective, and an example of all that’s right in PRS guitar designs. The McCarty Hollowbody Spruce is a winner!

Back