Speed Knobs

Kyloc Armis

Anyone know where I could find replacement knobs that fit PRS pots? Not a fan of lampshades. I sent a Custom 24 to the PTC for a refinish but was told the speed knobs I got from allparts wouldn't fit. I was also told you can't find aftermarket knobs that fit PRS pots but I find this hard to believe. Suggestions?

Huh. I always thought the problem was knobs on imports...?

I have these on my SE Singlecut (which has push/pulls on both pots, likely not stock) and they jammed on fine.

Also, they go to 11.

Ya I dunno, mines a USA custom 24 and Matt at the PTC told me the allparts knobs didn't fit when they tried to install them.
Huh. I always thought the problem was knobs on imports...?

I have these on my SE Singlecut (which has push/pulls on both pots, likely not stock) and they jammed on fine.

Also, they go to 11.[/Q

Thanks for the kind words folks. This is probably a better shot of the top and the color- albeit with the original knobs..which for me stand out in a bad way..just too dark.

I agree with the OP, I can't stand the lampshades on my DGT either. They just don't match the vintage vibe that PRS is going for IMHO. Also, I would like to see a higher bridge-pickup mounting rings for the treble pickup on the 594 models. YMMV.

Back