Specs of Tony McManus signature model

murrmac

Hello all ... first post here.

I came to the site to try to find the specs of the Tony McManus signature model....I would also like to know the specs of the Martin Simpson signature model, if they differ in any way.

I was unable to find the specs listed on the site, hence the post on this forum.

I am only concerned with four specs ...I would like to know the nut width, the string spacing at the saddle, the width of the fretboard at the twelfth fret, and the fretboard radius. If the fretboard radius is a compound radius then i would like to know what these radii (or radiuses) are.

TIA

Murray.

Hello all ... first post here.

I came to the site to try to find the specs of the Tony McManus signature model....I would also like to know the specs of the Martin Simpson signature model, if they differ in any way.

I was unable to find the specs listed on the site, hence the post on this forum.

I am only concerned with four specs ...I would like to know the nut width, the string spacing at the saddle, the width of the fretboard at the twelfth fret, and the fretboard radius. If the fretboard radius is a compound radius then i would like to know what these radii (or radiuses) are.

TIA

Murray.

Welcome to the Forum. I have no idea on the answers to your questions. You might be better off reaching out to customer service.

[email protected]

Thanks for reply ... I assume that customer service read the forum, so I will just wait .

I did ascertain that the Martin Simpson signature has a much wider string spacing than the Tony McManus model, but other than that i can't find what I am looking for.

John Mann has one in stock, and he's also a member here. (Authorized prs dealer)
I'm sure he could provide you with the specs you're looking for.

yes, I did check that page, and also the equivalent page for the Martin Simpson signature, but of the specs in which I am interested the only one listed was the string spacing width.

I see from watching that Tony Polecastro video, that the Tony McManus model has a 1 3/4" nut width, so if he is correct, that is one more spec settled. Still interested in the 12th fret width and the fretboard radius.

Last edited:
yes, I did check that page, and also the equivalent page for the Martin Simpson signature, but of the specs in which I am interested the only one listed was the string spacing width.

I see from watching that Tony Polecastro video, that the Tony McManus model has a 1 3/4" nut width, so if he is correct, that is one more spec settled. Still interested in the 12th fret width and the fretboard radius.
You should send your question to PRS Customer Service. They're very unlikely to notice it here and answer.

Back