Speaking of antiquities - old New Year's Eve set list

veinbuster

Zombie Three, DFZ
This was one of the bands I played with in the 70s. We played in the hockey rink which was set up for 1,000 couples. About 2/3 of them were very sick the next day because one of the caterers wasn't able to keep that much food fresh.
We didn't know each other at the time, but this was the first time my wife heard me play. 13 months later she heard me again (Ice Capades pit band). 3rd time was the charm - must have been the rock and roll.

Anyway: New Year Eve songs
CK_GoldenairesNYE74.JPG

This was one of the bands I played with in the 70s. We played in the hockey rink which was set up for 1,000 couples. About 2/3 of them were very sick the next day because one of the caterers wasn't able to keep that much food fresh.
We didn't know each other at the time, but this was the first time my wife heard me play. 13 months later she heard me again (Ice Capades pit band). 3rd time was the charm - must have been the rock and roll.

Anyway: New Year Eve songs
CK_GoldenairesNYE74.JPG
Nice.

Pretty cool mix, pretty much remember them all from that timeline. Not sure if that's good or bad haha.
The old story about the players in the band get the girls appears to hold water! But I was busy playing hockey back then. Might as well have been hunting for 4 leaf clovers...

Back