Sourcing particular PRS models . . . [In the Hunt! - new or discontinued]

Spike Tone

If you are a bit like me ['UHD OCD ADHD' - Ultra High Definition Obsessive Compulsive Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder !!!] then when struck with the NEED for another member to add to the Quiver . . . it tends to become rather an intense search for something specific.

And while patience does not tend to be a virtue, success can sometimes be enhanced by simple Marketing Math: 'Reach & Frequency'

So - with this thread, the intent is to seek out the collective Reach & Frequency of the like minded community, in order to temper extended periods of Individual anxiety . . . Purely Therapeutic.

So - here we GO!

[In the Hunt!] request for Community help to locate an available PRS SE Custom 22 Semi Hollow Soaps P90 Black with Moons​

XezfIvf.jpg

PRS SE Custom Semi-Hollow Soaps P90, Moons 2007 - 2013​

. . . the Hunt is ON

Semi hollowbody
Soapbar P90 pickups
Original PRS gig bag included
Serial No. around > I03040 (ish)
Black (potential for other color consideration)
... Moons/dots

Any help is very much appreciated ... thanks, Spike [Denmark]

Last edited:
I'm with you, bro. My hunting does tend to be rather specific--for instance with my Mira X, I had been looking for "24.5 scale, 22 frets, and a stoptail." And with my Singlecut Trem, I had been looking for, well, a Singlecut Trem because that's a rather unique/specific combination (SC body, Santana thickness, McCarty control layout, and trem).

Happy hunting. If I may provide some advice, it works best if you have three things:
1. $$$ already pulled aside and ready to go
2. All the correct Reverb.com search-crawlers in place
3. Patience

I'm with you, bro. My hunting does tend to be rather specific--for instance with my Mira X, I had been looking for "24.5 scale, 22 frets, and a stoptail." And with my Singlecut Trem, I had been looking for, well, a Singlecut Trem because that's a rather unique/specific combination (SC body, Santana thickness, McCarty control layout, and trem).

Happy hunting. If I may provide some advice, it works best if you have three things:
3. Patience
4. Wear camouflage

3. Patience
Cheers

Back