Song challenge

Plugske

You plug it in, it turns you on.
I thought of a concept about challenging forum members to play songs. Basically it comes down to posting a song here for others to play and if they take up the challenge a video would be nice to see.

As there are lots of unknown songs but they can really rock your charts, I believe the songs posted should be less known to the masses so that it is also a nice way to discover new music that you hadn't thought of before.

To kick off I will post: All The Girls 're Crazy by Herman Brood.

Small intro to who Herman Brood was. He was the true rock and roll junkie from the Netherlands, an artist and musician. He played with Cuby and the Blizzards and later on formed his own group, Herman Brood and his Wild Romance. Their first album was recorded in Hilvaria Studios which was a brothel before it became a studio. All furniture was still there and Herman told the owner of the studio the leave it as is, it was perfect for him. Sadly he died in 2001. He jumped of the Hilton hotel in Amsterdam.

More info:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Brood

Last edited:
I thought of a concept about challenging forum members to play songs. Basically it comes down to posting a song here for others to play and if they take up the challenge a video would be nice to see.

It's a fun thing to mess around with, IME. I recall taking that that upon myself in the past because why not, especially in regards to recording from the ground up. This goes in regards to both trying to stay mostly faithful to the recording on hand along with taking the song(s) and running with it.

a)

b)

Last edited:
@John , Yes that is the idea. I posted a song for others to play if they want to take on the challenge. Of course everyone can post a video to challenge the others.

Back