Somewhere Over the Rainbow

guitarman001

Long story short...

I've been playing for 15+ years and I'm about 60% of the way through creating an album (all me other than bass and some drums by my bassist friend). I was going to take this piece, re-record and put it at the end, but didn't want to risk any legal action, so I'm sticking with originals only for the album.

This is dedicated to my girlfriend who is fighting cancer. I do hope you enjoy it. :)

Good luck to your girlfriend. I hope she pulls through. My wife has got 1 more Chemo to go. Then its 4 or so more years of the pill that makes her sore all over and hopefully it wont return.
Some tips.
Gatorade G2 grape.
Noodles. Like Mac and cheese, Linguine and alfredo sauce. etc. etc. Will suck for you, but it wont tear her mouth up. Chocolate ice cream. Remember, dont worry about calories. The more the better.
Beg and plead to get her to eat. Dont force her to eat full meals, just what she can handle, but beg and nag at her to eat a little. Its hard work, but my wife lost hardly any weight during her hard stretch.
Constantly give her support.
If you have any questions or anything dont hesitate to PM me.

Thanks, guys - for the well wishes and checking out the track.
Blues Trucker - fingers crossed for perfect health for your wife (after the 4 years - hope that isn't too tough)

Back