Something in a FedEx Box... (edit: Sergio gets the White Westie)

Who would have thought I would ever spend an hour reading a thread about some cool cats and their camaraderie! I certainly would not have thought that was possible, yet here I am on page 26 having read every message in this thread (and watched most videos but did not "Like" all 508 posts, and will instead note here that I liked them all)!! Not enough words to describe how generous the actions of the forum members were to make this happen for Mr. Sergio!! Even years later, all deserve a whole lot more than the pat on the back!!!

Belated congrats to Mr. Sergio on a legendary score in it's origins, looks, style and delivery thereof! Can't think of a cooler story and I am sure you are giving that guitar the same amount of love with which it was presented to you!!!

Now, I get to go dig to find a water leak in the houses supply line (which is over a quarter mile long)! I wish this thread had more pages so I could just keep reading!! I know this dig will be far less entertaining!!!

Going back and rereading the first 10 pages or so, a couple things hit me...

• Sergio was completely clueless.
  • The gut-level emotional reaction when he opened the case and realized what it was. Without knowing it was his.
  • How much bodia was shaking his phone. Somehow I'd never realized that even though it was pointed out.
  • I miss Bill around here (rugerpc). RIP, buddy.

Going back and rereading the first 10 pages or so, a couple things hit me...

• Sergio was completely clueless.
  • The gut-level emotional reaction when he opened the case and realized what it was. Without knowing it was his.
  • How much bodia was shaking his phone. Somehow I'd never realized that even though it was pointed out.
  • I miss Bill around here (rugerpc). RIP, buddy.
He really was clueless! I think it helped that the set up started early on my reason for being there that day. The other kicker was Jesse. Sergio had no idea he was going to be with me. He made the trip up from St. Louis to complete a guitar deal, with me, in person. Worked out well.

The reaction of him just seeing it was priceless. Letting him know it was his was over the top. But that initial reaction was spectacular.

I didn't realize how much I was shaking until I posted, and watched the video!

Damn, I miss Bill, too. :(

and watched most videos but did not "Like" all 508 posts, and will instead note here that I liked them all)
Come on man. Help a brother out. I'm trying to get 2 likes for every post, and I'll never get there with these phantom "likes." Click the button!!!

:p:p:p

Yes, this is one of the coolest stories ever. There are even side stories that nobody or hardly anybody knows, that make it even cooler.

Come on man. Help a brother out. I'm trying to get 2 likes for every post, and I'll never get there with these phantom "likes." Click the button!!!

:p:p:p

Yes, this is one of the coolest stories ever. There are even side stories that nobody or hardly anybody knows, that make it even cooler.
Liked for a worthy effort!

I’m still clueless.

raw

Back