Something in a FedEx Box... (edit: Sergio gets the White Westie)

Real talk: I think I’m done with buying any Santana shaped guitars, the last one was unnecessary. Seriously, how does it get better than a West St. and a KL?

As the goober that sold a sweet Santana PS, I can relate to that. The West St. and KL would be my keepers with respect to that shape. Still, that DC-22 isn't a bad price, and it is different enough..........

She doesn’t, but she has this fantasy of me getting a blue PRS. She also has a fantasy of me wearing blue jeans too... not sure if they’re related or not, I usually leave the room when she starts talking that crazy sh!t.
Now I see the root of the problem Serge, you surely need a FBJ PRS :cool:

Real talk: I think I’m done with buying any Santana shaped guitars, the last one was unnecessary. Seriously, how does it get better than a West St. and a KL?

DUDE! YOU'RE FREAKING ME OUT! I mean, if you stop buying Santanas....won't that tear a hole in the Space Continuum?

If you say you've bought a blue of any model...I'm gonna have to ask you who you are and what have you done with my bro Sergio...

Kinda like this? My theme song...

I didn't know you lived there to...saweet! A neighbor with a higher IQ than a box of hair...It's gotta be either bizarro world or the twilight zone...either one has the same people in it for me..100% sure I am surrounded by by living breathing, genetic mutations. You know, kind that only happens when first cousins...uh, well you know...."reproduce". :eek:To put it mildly, the family trees around this backward part of the world have no branches...maybe and extra digit or two but ZERO branches.

VIVA LA RESISTANCE! The struggle is realo_O

As I return, from a land undisclosed, I just want to take a moment and honor an anniversary. Today marks the two year anniversary of the White Westie making its way home.

To all those involved thanks for making this happen. And, to my brother, Sergio...love ya, buddy.

So...
I hereby declare this day, White Westie Day!

Shout if you're with me!

As I return, from a land undisclosed, I just want to take a moment and honor an anniversary. Today marks the two year anniversary of the White Westie making its way home.

To all those involved thanks for making this happen. And, to my brother, Sergio...love ya, buddy.

So...
I hereby declare this day, White Westie Day!

Shout if you're with me!
WWMD!!!

Back