Something in a FedEx Box... (edit: Sergio gets the White Westie)

So I had to register here just so I could give all you fuggers a pat on the interweback and be just as much at a loss for words for Sergio's Great Happening of '17 as I was for something similar a couple years back in a place far, far away. Sergio, mah brutha, I'm a happy one for you. You got people and they got you. Congrats on some cool sh*t happening your way.

So I had to register here just so I could give all you fuggers a pat on the interweback and be just as much at a loss for words for Sergio's Great Happening of '17 as I was for something similar a couple years back in a place far, far away. Sergio, mah brutha, I'm a happy one for you. You got people and they got you. Congrats on some cool sh*t happening your way.
Hey Mate.
It's worth stopping by for.

YEAH!!!!!! Thanks, buddy! So Bangin'! you registered.

I went looking for a pic of my guitar on the internet 'cause I was/am too lazy to go downstairs and snap one...

Fahk... You guys, I still can't f@cking believe this. A year has passed since y'all put this in motion and... I can't tell you how much it means to me. 2017 was such a crazy year for me, and I'm getting all teary-eyed thinking about what has happened, and... Sh!t, I love you guys. From the bottom of my heart, I love you, and thank you.

I went looking for a pic of my guitar on the internet 'cause I was/am too lazy to go downstairs and snap one...

Fahk... You guys, I still can't f@cking believe this. A year has passed since y'all put this in motion and... I can't tell you how much it means to me. 2017 was such a crazy year for me, and I'm getting all teary-eyed thinking about what has happened, and... Sh!t, I love you guys. From the bottom of my heart, I love you, and thank you.
Sergio you are one "Banging" dude and if and when I make a trip to the US I'll make it a plan to drop by to meet u in person and maybe fondle the White Westie.

I wholeheartedly concur!!

There’s a lot of love for you on here @sergiodeblanc.

As a relative newcomer to this fine group, it’s quickly apparent who’s well respected on here and you’re one of them.

Yuletide felicitations to you and your family. May 2018 bring you more happiness.

Bro hugs

I wholeheartedly concur!!

There’s a lot of love for you on here @sergiodeblanc.

As a relative newcomer to this fine group, it’s quickly apparent who’s well respected on here and you’re one of them.

Yuletide felicitations to you and your family. May 2018 bring you more happiness.
+1 on this ^ - Sergio is one bangin' dude !

Right back at ya Sergio!

Back