Something in a FedEx Box... (edit: Sergio gets the White Westie)

(where is the "dislike" button when you need it?) :eek: You've been holding out on me big time! Jeez, the more you know, the less you know! See, I AM still an outsider here! EVERYBODY knows more than I do. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Next thing you know you'll be hiding your new girlfriend from me! o_O

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
actually, at the rate you've been buying gear lately, I imagine you even hard a hard time keeping up with it yourself, much less remembering who you've told what. You're on a roll!

I'm somewhat disappointed this thread contains no pics of cargo sweatpants.

Last edited:
I'm somewhat disappointed this thread contains so pics of cargo sweatpants.
This is as close as I could get to cargo sweatpants...

31uv6q-qjEL.jpg

I'm somewhat disappointed this thread contains no pics of cargo sweatpants.

He's a fraud! :eek: The last two times we've hung I show up wearing sweatpants as show of solidarity. Bro's wearing pants! Real pants! I get the first time as it was a resturant, out in public, and all. But, the second time was at his pad. Poser! :cool:

He's a fraud! :eek: The last two times we've hung I show up wearing sweatpants as show of solidarity. Bro's wearing pants! Real pants! I get the first time as it was a resturant, out in public, and all. But, the second time was at his pad. Poser! :cool:

I only copped to leaving the house that one time in sweats... and I was traumatized by it, I'm not really ready to get all "bedtime" as my regular style. The outta control grey beard and hoodie is really enough for me, as I feel wearing pants is an import part of keeping the fabric of civilized society together.

I only copped to leaving the house that one time in sweats... and I was traumatized by it, I'm not really ready to get all "bedtime" as my regular style. The outta control grey beard and hoodie is really enough for me, as I feel wearing pants is an import part of keeping the fabric of civilized society together.

You know, you're probably right about that. Besides, it's an age/time thing. When I started working from home 7 years ago, I was still dressing all civilized. After all that time, and turning 50 this year, I've decided "hermit" is for me! I've embraced my old guy look. :)

You know, you're probably right about that. Besides, it's an age/time thing. When I started working from home 7 years ago, I was still dressing all civilized. After all that time, and turning 50 this year, I've decided "hermit" is for me! I've embraced my old guy look. :)

Honestly, you're lucky I wasn't wearing a dress.

Back