Something in a FedEx Box... (edit: Sergio gets the White Westie)

"Tis an honor to have been part of The White Westie for Sergio deal, most likely the coolest six-string gesture I've seen in 18 years on the pitch! The PRS Forum stands as a legendary force in the six-string universe (and beyond)! Thank you to everyone! Now, Serge Protector, I must impart what happened today shortly after daybreak. Heading to the new Pasadena Wild West location this morning, the The White Westie for Sergio deed freshly done, I was struck by an apparition, a cloud formation that fairly leapt at me, like so many Bang Stallions past we have shared on this forum's great stage. I snapped a shot of the ethereal beast without careening out of control.
DFD
20170228_084021_zpsvjv89my6.jpg
[/URL]
The World's Greatest Guitar Slinger...
Uh uh uh, Oh my god! Doug E. West and the Get West Crew! Excuse me Doug E. West...I swear the best star dealer of the year, So, so, Cherrio, Yo! Scream at a brother'!

Catstrangler is like the Slick Rick to your Doug E. Fresh, your ballies don't don't fit but in six minutes you're on!

You know, this reminds me of the time we had a three legged race against Salt-n-Peppa in Cancun...

Frickin' awesome pics! Cloudzilla rules!

Although, a little bumpy weather around here today, including a bunch of twisters.....
You make it through that OK? It's due here within a few minutes!

I've still been tryin' to find some time to sit down and play it, I think Jesse may have more time on it than me...but that'll change.

The girl is workin' from home, Paco's got a doctors appointment, and I'm coming down with a cold, so maybe tonight I'll be able to get down?

Seriously though guys, I'm still in shock. There will be a proper NGD thread and I'll respond to each an every one of you guys. I can't believe it!

I've still been tryin' to find some time to sit down and play it, I think Jesse may have more time on it than me...but that'll change.

The girl is workin' from home, Paco's got a doctors appointment, and I'm coming down with a cold, so maybe tonight I'll be able to get down?

Seriously though guys, I'm still in shock. There will be a proper NGD thread and I'll respond to each an every one of you guys. I can't believe it!

Let me know if you want me to bring you some chicken (tofu) soup! :)

Yep. Thanks for asking. Just tons of thunder and lightning, and a couple of inches of rain. And a handful of doggy downers for the pups! Nasty stuff stayed about 30 miles south.

Keep your head down!

Same here. TONS of lightning! (like I said, best light show I've seen since the last time I saw Rush!) Dumped rain, and had some gusts, but nothing super bad. My back yard is just laying in water. And my 115lb Golden Retriever is a muddy mess every time we let him out.

Hang in there Serg... it's gonna seem like you blinked twice, had a nap, and you're going to be posting a one year anniversary/birthday thread for Cloudzilla. In between chasing Jr. around (trust me on this....enjoy & appreciate the few precious days before crawling/walking/running/climbing...), you'll be showing us pics of the bumps, scratches and fret wear on that beautiful gittar.... :D

Back