Something in a FedEx Box... (edit: Sergio gets the White Westie)

Sergio said he's working on a word, or two, for us. He's currently playing daddy.
Just to clarify, I didn't mean anything by an early bangin'. Wasn't sure on the bangin' etiquette though. Like wearing your own band t-shirt while you're playing a gig... although in this case it would surely be allowed(and expected). Like Iron Maiden is allowed to sport their own swag. :D:cool:

Holy sh!t, guys...

It's been a crazy incredible day so far. I haven't had a chance to process what happened quite yet, much less catch up on this thread but, thank you so much!

I mean, there has to be a bigger word or phrase to explain the gratitude and love I'm feeling right now but, it escapes me. The dude with 10,000+ posts is finally at a loss for words.

Phil... My dude... Bring it on in (bro hugs)

Holy sh!t, guys...

It's been a crazy incredible day so far. I haven't had a chance to process what happened quite yet, much less catch up on this thread but, thank you so much!

I mean, there has to be a bigger word or phrase to explain the gratitude and love I'm feeling right now but, it escapes me. The dude with 10,000+ posts is finally at a loss for words.

Phil... My dude... Bring it on in (bro hugs)

Champagne and veggie burgers all around!

I'm blown away at the kindness here on this forum! Sergio was just congratulating me earlier today on my purchase. You guys are unreal! It's hard for me to believe what I'm seeing here. I am so thankful I joined recently and got to witness this!

Sergio, you said earlier how psyched you were for me and I just want to say a BIG back at ya, bro!! Oh, and can I call a "soft dibs"? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back