Something in a FedEx Box... (edit: Sergio gets the White Westie)

AWESOME!!!
Congratulations Sergio!!! Enjoy the fook out of that thing, you deserve it, because...well...YOU DA MAN!!!
(And I mean that in strictly the most clinical and professional sense possible, with no emotional, intimate, sexual, or any other undertones that you could possibly infer. )

AWESOME!!!
Congratulations Sergio!!! Enjoy the fook out of that thing, you deserve it, because...well...YOU DA MAN!!!
(And I mean that in strictly the most clinical and professional sense possible, with no emotional, intimate, sexual, or any other undertones that you could possibly infer. )

Ditto, except for the disclaimer.

:D

Fair warning. Swear words are present. NSFW.

And now the story can be told...

Way back on November 10, I got a PM from CatStrangler. He wanted to get the White Westie in Sergio's hands. So, we started making inquiries...

On November 11, Shawn tracked it down and gave us details on how it had to happen.

On November 12, we got a deal made with Doug Diamond at Wile West Guitars.

On November 12, I started a fantasy thread on how people would like to see the White Westie finished hoping Sergio would chime in with his favorite specs. On November 13, he did and the list was passed to Doug to do what he could.

CatStrangler sent a down payment to Doug and things started happening.

With some help form James, the IT guy at PRS, and some list snooping, I put together over 100 PMs informing the regulars about the project.

The nut was officially cracked last week and the guitar was to be shipped to Bodia.

I started this thread where we could openly tease Sergio without him having a clue what we were on about...

Bodia got it on Friday and called Sergio to arrange a meet today on the pretense of looking at his KL.

The video above is the result of that meet.

I'm sure we will see and read more, but the Westie is in the hands of the only guy on the planet who can really, really appreciate it and love it.

Over 100 PMs went out. I don't have a list of who did or did not contribute or how much - and just as importantly, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

Not knowing makes you all winners in my book.

Well done!

Back