Something in a FedEx Box... (edit: Sergio gets the White Westie)

I recently spent some time reviewing 2017. The White Westie event was certainly on my list of "most special" times. Big, big thanks to all those that touched this thread. I hope you have a great new year. Here's to 2018!

Yeah, that's one of my fondest memories of the year. From the initial idea to the final anticipation of the delivery. One of the things that will give me the warm fuzzies for a long time to come.

I recently spent some time reviewing 2017. The White Westie event was certainly on my list of "most special" times. Big, big thanks to all those that touched this thread. I hope you have a great new year. Here's to 2018!

Yeah, that's one of my fondest memories of the year. From the initial idea to the final anticipation of the delivery. One of the things that will give me the warm fuzzies for a long time to come.

I'll echo you two. That was one of the coolest things I've ever been a part of. Plus, I got to meet Jesse!

^^^THIS^^^
With all of the BS and strife this planet can offer, it's fantastic to be able to be a part of the real human experience.
I’ve always found some musicians to be warm, wonderful, encouraging people, who want others to share the enjoyment of making music at any level and any ability.

We live in such a cynical, sometimes hateful society that it’s great to hear of such an event.

I’m glad to be part of this forum for many reasons, this being one of them.

Last edited:
It’s a toss up between stuff with Paco and this that are the best things in life, let alone last year, that has ever happened to me.

Last year was unbelievably tough for me, but you guys made it a bit easier. Thank you, again.
Hang tough, easy for me to say, but you have a lot of guys rooting for you on here!

It’s a toss up between stuff with Paco and this that are the best things in life, let alone last year, that has ever happened to me.

Last year was unbelievably tough for me, but you guys made it a bit easier. Thank you, again.

I needed a pick-me-up, and this thread delivered! I remember how excited I was to see Sergio get the axe... It was like Christmas!!!

I hope you're melting faces Sergio!!!!!

I needed a pick-me-up, and this thread delivered! I remember how excited I was to see Sergio get the axe... It was like Christmas!!!

I hope you're melting faces Sergio!!!!!

It still seems unreal. Yeah, not sure if I’m melting faces with my current “adult contemporary rock” band but, g@damn do I look and sound good doing it with that guitar. The guys in the band are also slightly disappointed whenever I show up without it.

One of the crazy side effects of y’all getting me that guitar is: I have zero GAS for other white guitars now. It used to be an obsession for me, looking at white PRS... that’s all gone now. All other white guitars are stupid (to me) now! :p

Good thing I have gold guitars to fall back on. :D

It still seems unreal. Yeah, not sure if I’m melting faces with my current “adult contemporary rock” band but, g@damn do I look and sound good doing it with that guitar. The guys in the band are also slightly disappointed whenever I show up without it.

One of the crazy side effects of y’all getting me that guitar is: I have zero GAS for other white guitars now. It used to be an obsession for me, looking at white PRS... that’s all gone now. All other white guitars are stupid (to me) now! :p

Now you need a blue one....

It's not white, so you should buy it.....

https://reverb.com/item/11436199-prs-santana-dc22-2011-tobacco-sunburst

Back